Ciro Ferrara (14 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Blanc: «There is great disappointment but we must go ahead»

Two out of three results would have seen Juventus through to the next round of the Champions League and yet Juventus suffered a heavy defeat and hence will have to console itself with the Europa League.

President Blanc as the first supporter of the bianconeri had this to say after the match: «It is a great disappointment but we must go ahead. In my opinion Bayern played their best match of the season and we played badly».

The supporters were clearly disappointed: «We understand the disappointemnet but the strength of the team is also judged from how close the supporters are to the team. The project does not stop but goes ahead. Obviously, we wanted to go through but niw we must look ahead».

So what went wrong?: «We paid a bit the match against Inter on Saturday in which we fielded determination and this was the difference tonight. Ferrara? Yes, I confirm we will go on with him as coach».

Juventus.com

---------------------------------------------------

What really irritates me, when they say "The Project". As if there was a plan with a clear aim and we're currently on the right track to achieve the goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Blanc: «There is great disappointment but we must go ahead»

Two out of three results would have seen Juventus through to the next round of the Champions League and yet Juventus suffered a heavy defeat and hence will have to console itself with the Europa League.

President Blanc as the first supporter of the bianconeri had this to say after the match: «It is a great disappointment but we must go ahead. In my opinion Bayern played their best match of the season and we played badly».

The supporters were clearly disappointed: «We understand the disappointemnet but the strength of the team is also judged from how close the supporters are to the team. The project does not stop but goes ahead. Obviously, we wanted to go through but niw we must look ahead».

So what went wrong?: «We paid a bit the match against Inter on Saturday in which we fielded determination and this was the difference tonight. Ferrara? Yes, I confirm we will go on with him as coach».

Juventus.com

---------------------------------------------------

What really irritates me, when they say "The Project". As if there was a plan with a clear aim and we're currently on the right track to achieve the goal.
Its simply an excuse to come up when Juve fail in another competition.

Juve Material

Aug 4, 2009
Tonight I completely lost faith in Ferrara - now I'm convinced he doesn't actually know what he's doing!

He changes formation way too often, it gives us no consistency. Today we played at least 3 formations.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I bet, every german (or those, who are into in the bundesliga) here would get the feeling, he might heard or read that once somewhere...
was it last wednesday that stuttgarts board backed babbel, just to sack him last weekend ? ha ha ha

hope this is an analogy to our situation =)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Well they here backed Ranieri for 7 draws and a loss, and suddenly he was out
I believe Ferrara being sacked is a matter of time, I love you as a player Ciro, you're one of my heroes, but if you have any respect for this great club's history please step aside

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think if you create a statistic about the current unemployed football coaches that actually speak italian i think 80% of them would do better then ferrara (perhaps i am just being pessimistic here)

i really do only want someone that does save the season for us, if we do not get one coach of international class (remember we would still be doing way better with some guy of the "level" of (not exactly him) ranieri). we could then be sure that we would finish somewhere in the top 4 in the league and calmly search for a replacement (a real world class coach) for next season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
i think if you create a statistic about the current unemployed football coaches that actually speak italian i think 80% of them would do better then ferrara (perhaps i am just being pessimistic here)

i really do only want someone that does save the season for us, if we do not get one coach of international class (remember we would still be doing way better with some guy of the "level" of (not exactly him) ranieri). we could then be sure that we would finish somewhere in the top 4 in the league and calmly search for a replacement (a real world class coach) for next season.
I'd rather get a proven experienced coach which could try the team and prepare us for the next season while forcing the serie A to get on of top 4 places.
Than ,next year he'd have a full insight!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
sorry,
that is exactly what i meant to say. perhaps our definition of "proven" does differ, but some ranieri/spalletti-level coach would suffice for ending the season . . . and as mentioned we would have the time on our side to prepare an offer for an even better coach ... like jürgen klinsmann :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sorry,
that is exactly what i meant to say. perhaps our definition of "proven" does differ, but some ranieri/spalletti-level coach would suffice for ending the season . . . and as mentioned we would have the time on our side to prepare an offer for an even better coach ... like jürgen klinsmann :p
Proven and world class in the same time would be someone like Guus Hiddink...
but heeellll why I'm dreaming,he won't come...:(

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yes, wake up already !

we mustn't jinx it by calling his name too often. we will just get disappointed, when another one arrives.

talking bout dreaming ... gotta go to bed ... its 2:45 am here ^^

good night, good fight

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
ngentot lo ferrara!!!!!!!!!!fuuckk!!!!i feel fuckin sick
:lol: :lol2:

He destined to win Serie-A , that's mean this season , if i were Blanc i'd give 1 months to deliver after this inconsistency form :p if he failed , he has to go.

he is a good man , he was our legend , but sorry we need a coach who can keep all of our players as a solid team , like our former legendary coaches did before ,
WE ARE JUVENTUS !

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if our project was preying ciro would pull a guardiola this yr then who came up with this shit project

the best staff position right now in turin is prob the janitor cuz seems like eone else has lost the fkn plot

look at the top teams and who coach them

ancelotti-chelsea
ferguon-man utd
wenger-arsnal
pellegrini-real
mourinho-intermerda

all these coaches have a lot of experience on the continental front

we need a new fkn coach and for once someone not fkn italian cuz their game plans and tactics now (besides ancelotti,gasperini and prandelli) is just plain shit

the fact that all 3 other italian teams will be in the round of 16 and were in the fkn europa league with roma and maybe genoa is fkn sad

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i agree that we should give ferrara the benefit of the entire season. we won't find a viable replacement who will change the course of our season midway through it.

also we need to fix the team before we hire another coach otherwise we'll just keep running around in this vicious circle we have been in
Hiddink did it at chelsea...a better team, but still...we all know what kind of impact he can have.

And the idea of Fixing the team before we hire a new coach is strange. Because a new coach would want to 'fix' the team to his way of thinking. We may as well just get him now, if we have anyone in mind. That way he can start NOW...I can see no potential positives from retaining Ciro, because truly, there has been zero progress, and worsening deterioration. I don't judge Ciro as having no managerial potential, but now is not the time.

Yes we were all happy when he replaced Ranieri, and many of us, me included lauded the decision to give him the job, but none of us envisioned this total failure on all counts...Its too much.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
How can anyone expect Blanc to just come out and say 'yep, we're about to fire him'? I don't take any of those comments seriously. As if we expect him to make a decision directly following the match.
I remember when Ranieri got sacked and even that came as a suprise because Blanc and Gigli showed no signs that they would actually have the guts to do it. In this case the situation is even more dire then before and I expect Blanc to fire Ferrara within the month at most, especially if we lose another game at home or draw to Bari.

Jul 15, 2006
To be honest, I was pleased with the selection we started with and the substitutions were justified. It's down to the players at the end of the day, Ciro can only help it so much.

How can anyone expect Blanc to just come out and say 'yep, we're about to fire him'? I don't take any of those comments seriously. As if we expect him to make a decision directly following the match.
I remember when Ranieri got sacked and even that came as a suprise because Blanc and Gigli showed no signs that they would actually have the guts to do it. In this case the situation is even more dire then before and I expect Blanc to fire Ferrara within the month at most, especially if we lose another game at home or draw to Bari.
Blanc should back him, they need some consistency too. And yes, the game against Bari is key.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)