Cigars (1 Viewer)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Any cigar smokers out there?

I have the odd one at big things, I don't smoke cigarettes so obviously since the smoking ban I need a reason to be in the talking shop)

My favourite brand are Davidoffs and just Domincans in general, these are my faovurties, from plassic boxes not this big wooden one obviously

I do smoke a few other brands but the Zino Classics are the business

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
IrishZebra

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Eℓvin;1859034 said:
    What do you mean "smoking ban"?
    In Ireland you can't smoke in any workplace or public building, this includes taxis and Bars/Clubs/Pubs. It has led to everyobdy standing outside smoking away.
    Take note, you'll have it sooner or later! :soapit:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Eℓvin;1859034 said:
    What do you mean "smoking ban"?
    certain cities don't allow smoking in restaurants and bars. they have that here where i live. so basically all the smokers have to go stand outside and smoke.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Any cigar smokers out there?

I have the odd one at big things, I don't smoke cigarettes so obviously since the smoking ban I need a reason to be in the talking shop)

My favourite brand are Davidoffs and just Domincans in general, these are my faovurties, from plassic boxes not this big wooden one obviously

I do smoke a few other brands but the Zino Classics are the business
    Dominicans and davidoff?? :yuck: :D

First rule is, it should be hand made. Second rule is it should be Cuban, and third rule is it should be one of those brands: Montecristo, partagas or Cohiba!!

Montecristo is my favorite thou :tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    In Ireland you can't smoke in any workplace or public building, this includes taxis and Bars/Clubs/Pubs. It has led to everyobdy standing outside smoking away.
    Take note, you'll have it sooner or later! :soapit:
    certain cities don't allow smoking in restaurants and bars. they have that here where i live. so basically all the smokers have to go stand outside and smoke.
    Oh so they've gotten to you too eh. Accept my sincere condolences. :D

OP
    IrishZebra

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7

First rule is, it should be hand made. Second rule is it should be Cuban, and third rule is it should be one of those brands: Montecristo, partagas or Cohiba!!

Pardon my French but Montecristo my arse, Zino Classics are the prefect subtle/robust balanced cigar.
    Cubans are salmon, you can get cheapo and expensive but unlike the Dominican caviar they have no class :lol:

Can't fault Cohiba though, a fine brand have one in my hand now actually..

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Montecristo:weee:

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I'm not a regular cigar smoker, but a good friend of mine came back from Cuba with two boxes of those babies, and I must admit, it's pure pleasure (as long as you don't overdo it/ smoke too fast).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)