Cicinho (5 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Basically I tell them the things about their club and players that most of them dont want to hear. Its that simply fact, the truth hurts.
Yeah :D

For example, she'll remind us that Juventus won the Scudetto 28 times, while Roma just three. She'll also mention that the best manager in the game quit Roma for Juventus, etc, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I got an idea why won`t we go for Mancini and play him as RB I rate this guy very high he is very fast and is very good in attack and defend IMO

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Not really. Mancini is a winger who can also play as a right back. With him and Zambrotta on the wings our defense will be like swiss cheese. Besides that Roma won't sell him because of the transfer embargo.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Cicinho To A.C Milan?
8/5/2005 5:26:00 AM
Italian media claim that talented Brazilian right back Cicinho could be on his way to A.C Milan in January.
Milan are interested in signing the quality defender and see him as the successor to their experienced World Cup winning defender Cafu.

It has been stated that Milan are willing to sign Cicinho from Sao Paulo for a sum superior to that of US$15 million.

Cicinho (25), who currently plays for Sao Paulo has had a wonderful last few months with both club and country.

He played an important role in helping Brazil win the Confederations Cup in Germany, and also helped Sao Paulo win the Copa Libertadores, and for many he was considered to be the MVP of the tournament.

In recent months Cicinho has been linked to various top European clubs including Juventus and Real Betis, but from reports it is most likely that he will be heading to A.C Milan next year.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Its all over kiddies, I told you Sao Paulo was a Man Utd feeder club. first refusal and all that...

-----------------------------
Manchester United have reportedly opened talks with Brazil international Cicinho.

Sir Alex Ferguson has apparently been impressed enough with the defender's performances in the Confederations Cup to launch a bid.

The Sao Paulo star has already flown in to Manchester to open talks, according to The Mirror.

Cicinho claimed just a day ago that his dream was to play for Milan, following in the footsteps of his idol and Brazilian World Cup winning captain Cafu.

Milan, and fellow Italian giants Juventus are both believed to number amongst Cicinho's suitors, with both considering the 25-year-old right back a potential star.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)