Cicinho (4 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
moggi will say no, milan will sign him and he'll be one of the best right backs in the world within a season or so. abit like Kaka.

he is going to be a star, why do we settle for second best??

we need a right back, miguel isint close...oddo hasnt been godd for quite some time. why not go for a young right back who has the world ahead of him?
yeah it is a bit annoying

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
abit annoying?

really annoying, when was the last time we bought a young prospect who turned out amazingly? Instant star and favorite?

:D
zlatan ibrahimovic

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
abit annoying?

really annoying, when was the last time we bought a young prospect who turned out amazingly? Instant star and favorite?

:D
Where were you last year?

Jul 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
moggi will say no, milan will sign him and he'll be one of the best right backs in the world within a season or so. abit like Kaka.

he is going to be a star, why do we settle for second best??

we need a right back, miguel isint close...oddo hasnt been godd for quite some time. why not go for a young right back who has the world ahead of him?
man are you silly or what?

miguel is 6months older than cicinho and is much better so what r u talkin? cicinho is not young,not very good and he definetily has not the world in head of him :confused:

maicon would be the best,an cheapest solution for the RB-position :down:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To be quite honest i wouldnt mind having cicinho in our squad, that boy has so much energy and frightening pace that we need. If we need any pace in our squad then it definately has to be down the flank/wing. Our squad isnt at all based around pace but patients, but there has been times where we need that burst of speed especially down the flanks to ''Whip that shit in'' for our forwards to score. Camo does a good job but lacks getting behind the full-backs. Miguel would be great too cos he's similar to cicinho.

Capello loves his Brazilian wing backs Cafu/Mancini so sticking a bid in for cicinho wouldnt surprise me.

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
I never saw Miguel. So, I can't talk never about him...

But I see Cicinho every time. Well, he is a good player. He is fast and attacks every time. But Cicinho isn't good while marking.

And his team, São Paulo wants 10 million dollars (8 million euros) to sell him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Two major strikes against Cicinho here:

1) The price. Moggi is a tightwad (and I respect him for that, btw).

2) Juve typically doesn't seem to invest in Brazilians at all unless they've first been tested in other European clubs.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Oddo definitely isnt best; but I think we ought to give him a chance.. just a feeling.

And yes, Cicinho is more Milan style.
coz of cafu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)