Cicinho (3 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Milan is spending a lot of money this year. I don't know how much Jankulovski costed them, but he and Gilardino and Cicinho would cost a lot. Shouldn't they start selling players?

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
I know, was it £8 million I heard for him, juve would never pay that so we can forget about him, prefer miguel anyway

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Just so you all kno Sao Paulo is a Man Utd feeder club, so Man Utd would have first choice on buying him or not.
Didn't know that, have they made use of this arrangement already and does it always guarantee you 1st refusal on their young talent?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
This deal has been in place since 2003. Too bad the deal was done literally about a couple of weeks after they agreed to sell Kaka to Milan.

And yes we already taken some of their youngsters, Rincon for example. He is currently on loan to Sporting Lisbon.

And it does guarantee first refusal on any player they sell.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I wasnt refering to you, more what other people think.
Well nicole, my first impressions tell me that you're an educated football lady, maybe I'm wrong but don't think so

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
If we are really going to get Cicinho or Miguel, then we should sell Zebina!!

Pointless to have so many RBs, with Birindelli as our quality sub!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++

Well nicole, my first impressions tell me that you're an educated football lady, maybe I'm wrong but don't think so
She is indeed quite knowledgable, and follows current events and stuff, unlike many other chicks around here.

The problem is that she supports... well... not exactly popular teams :D

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

She is indeed quite knowledgable, and follows current events and stuff, unlike many other chicks around here.

The problem is that she supports... well... not exactly popular teams :D
Yeah, I know, Roma.....nobody's perfect I guess

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Basically I tell them the things about their club and players that most of them dont want to hear. Its that simply fact, the truth hurts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)