Cicinho? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Exceptions don't disprove the rule. How many other Brazilian backs get regular playing time in Serie A? Cafu also happens to be a legendary player.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Point being that just because Cicinho may be similar to Cafu doesn't mean he will become Cafu. People are always quick to compare talented youngsters to the stars and that's a meaningless comparison.

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Think i heard that fiorentina are gonna make a move for him. we'll see shall we

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
    am sure he would change his mind if juve show interest.cant compare mighty juve to upcoming sevilla
    The key factor being IF Juve show interest.

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
    In an ideal world we should caus having him in the squad will allow us to play attacking football when needed otherwise we use thuram or zebina who i think are better defenders

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    If we put in an official bid there'll be no contest.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
    In an ideal world we should caus having him in the squad will allow us to play attacking football when needed otherwise we use thuram or zebina who i think are better defenders
    There have been so many players, available players at that, that could have improved Juve that we've missed out on in the past so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)