Cicinho? (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ive watched most of brazil matches in this Confederation cup tournament at ive been really impressed with this cicinho character. He certainly has potential. We could really do with someone like him in our squad even if we dont manage to capture mancini/miguel. This boy should really have a look in.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
YEAH!!! i though i was the only one seeing something in this guy.. i have seen ALL of the brazils matches and he has been fantastic...
even if its not moggi style to sign a brazilian player FROM brazil, i hope somebody can convince him.. maybe Emerson :)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
I'm brazilian... and Cicinho is the best player of his team (Sao Paulo - rival of my team - Santos)... he plays good in all the matches... I hate it because he is in the rival team... but he is a hell of a good player!!!
I don't know if any of you saw the match against Japan... the left back... Leo (he plays in Santos)... he is much better than Gilberto... everybody here in Brazil criticize Parreira for putting Gilberto instead of Leo!!! But for this position Juve already have Zambrotta... we need Cicinho 'cause Zebina sucks!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Many people watched,soon a big offer wil knock his door,
he isnt our kind of players who wins Juve 's interest,
but he is welcomed,if Cap asks him,
i know Cap loves Brazil

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cicinho wouldnt be wrong, I have seen all Brazil games too and I can say that he has been Brazils best player in the tournament!

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Yes, true. He has been really impressive. I watched three of his games (ag. Japan, Mexico and Germany) and he impressed me but I feel sorry that he is not our type of player.:down:

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Many people watched,soon a big offer wil knock his door,
he isnt our kind of players who wins Juve 's interest,
but he is welcomed,if Cap asks him,
i know Cap loves Brazil
I think city rivals Betis want him

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Like all brazilian side backs/ full backs they all love to get forward. But this lad has such a burst of speed its frigtening. Like i said he has potential. I know hes a typical wing back/ full back that capello would like. He's had cafu/ mancini. This lad would be very usefull.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
    Like all brazilian side backs/ full backs they all love to get forward. But this lad has such a burst of speed its frigtening. Like i said he has potential. I know hes a typical wing back/ full back that capello would like. He's had cafu/ mancini. This lad would be very usefull.
    exacly.. he is very fast also!

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    Its all a case of what if aint it. wouldnt suprise me if we get him tho. had the same thing when i first saw mancini/ miguel too that we would be interested or associated with a transfer.

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
    Cicinho is really a very good player... He scored two goals in two games against my Palmeiras and eliminate my team from the Copa Libertadores (like the Latin American ChampionsLeague)....

With Zambrotta and Cicinho, it's maybe, the best duo of Side Backs in the world.

But i doubt Juve can sign him...

Well, I don't know nothing about a Betis or Sevilla wish in Cicinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)