Ciao a tutti (1 Viewer)

OP
Picciottu

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah, im thinking top 4 for Palermo. We could have done with another striker in my opinion but Di Michele has started well. But i would think Roma will win lo scudetto, Aquilani and Totti if kept fit should take most teams in two. As long as Inter or Berlumafia and his crew dont win, ill be happy. I heard you lot, kept hold of loads of your players?! That's somthing.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Picciottu said:
    Yeah, im thinking top 4 for Palermo. We could have done with another striker in my opinion but Di Michele has started well. But i would think Roma will win lo scudetto, Aquilani and Totti if kept fit should take most teams in two. As long as Inter or Berlumafia and his crew dont win, ill be happy. I heard you lot, kept hold of loads of your players?! That's somthing.
    :lol:

welcome to the forums,

Palermo is a very sympatic team if you ask me.. just make me a favour and trash Inter:D

OP
    Picciottu

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Geof, bravo.co.uk/forums about Italian football, it's where Bozi started. Amuri hasent played much yet, but it's early day's.

Maresca, I always trash Inter, beacuse they are a joke. There all carrot and no stick with their players, which means they get ripped off.

Thanks for the welcome.

P.S Marecsa i love the South African accent bytheway. It's one of my favourites, after the French accent.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Picciottu said:
    well imo, ur team should do well. Amauri will do wonders for u in the league and u have Carraciolo for the uefa cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)