Church of Mozilla has a New Convert (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Click on my signature, scroll to speed and find out why IE is faster. :)

But there's always Firebird, I'd be surprised if you told me that one too is slower than IE.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ok, that link you gave me gray.. I have like 15 extensions now, I didn't even know there were extensions for moz, they always advertised Firebird had them though. :lazy:

Anyway, great stuff!!! :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
Thanks alot! lol-you really have started a trend here! Everyone is getting it! it better be good! :(:(:(.....;)
Hey, i've been a good disciple too :stuckup:

:D

++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
:LOL::LOL:
volvos are very reliable, however......;)
Indeed. My dad wouldn't be here if he didn't drive a volvo. The car got totally written off, but my dad escaped with a bright red seatbelt mark across his chest.

@M: How damn cool are the extensions. :thumb: Compare integrating these extensions with installing 15 different 3rd-party programs and registry keys to fiddle around with IE :lazy:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
@M: How damn cool are the extensions. :thumb: Compare integrating these extensions with installing 15 different 3rd-party programs and registry keys to fiddle around with IE :lazy:
Yeah tell it like it is, bro. I installed an extension for searching multiple engines, you can also add your own. Now I got a quick dictionary lookup. Kinda takes some satisfaction out of it knowing that in Firebird it's built in and you just type "dict word" in the location bar but whatever :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Which extension is that?

There's 5 different ones.

I didn't think of installing that one, since i can just type my google query into the address bar, but having dictionary at the fingertips would be mighty fine :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My gosh.

I've discovered something almighty, tailor-made for forum browsing...

With my mouse gestures, if i draw a box around a group of links, they all open in individual tabs.

:eek:

This will revolutionise my forum experience...

:shocked:

That's pretty cool eh? :D

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    Guys, I'm having a little trouble with my version at home. I can't find how to set up my dial-up connection with my ISP. :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hmmm is it mozilla specific? I'd imagine not...

anyway i'll have a look around for ya ;) Anything to help a new convert :D

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    Hang on. It seems that with IE's connection open, Mozilla piggybacks it! Damn, unless I can sort this, I'm going to have to run IE every time I want to run Mozilla!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey, i couldn't help but notice that your inadvertent typo was pretty appropriate :D:extatic::geek::geek::geek:

awww geez... i don't mean to make fun of you or anything, but i haven't setup a dial-up connection for a while now...hrmm lemme see

meanwhile, check out the faq over at http://www.mozilla org ,

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Hang on. It seems that with IE's connection open, Mozilla piggybacks it! Damn, unless I can sort this, I'm going to have to run IE every time I want to run Mozilla!
    that's pretty bizarre, dude! I've never heard of that before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)