Christmas / New Year 2010 plans (2 Viewers)

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #21
    I'm not against extravagant plans but fuck at least converse with me & see if im interested in doing that shit. When they decide on something, it's set in stone.

Also, what hapopens if im with her & i see girls that are way hotter? I'm fucked.:D
    Yeah. In fact we're in kind of the same situation here. The girl I told you about is the only one in our group who doesn't want a stay in together on NYE. She wants to wear "something extravagant". My friend is kind of a pussy so he'll do what she says. Fuck that. The ironic thing is that she is always the one to say that she wants something different every year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    On new years I got a big dilemma , spending it with my gf, friends or family... normally i would divide the day but this year i simply can't because i will wasted all day long!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Yeah. In fact we're in kind of the same situation here. The girl I told you about is the only one in our group who doesn't want a stay in together on NYE. She wants to wear "something extravagant". My friend is kind of a pussy so he'll do what she says. Fuck that. The ironic thing is that she is always the one to say that she wants something different every year.
    In the end you give into her demands.:D

I like to keep my options open just in case. Hopefully everything will be sorted before boxing day because i hate scrambling to make plans after that.

On new years I got a big dilemma , spending it with my gf, friends or family... normally i would divide the day but this year i simply can't because i will wasted all day long!
    So you don't mind being a drunken stooge in front of your parents?

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #24

I like to keep my options open just in case. Hopefully everything will be sorted before boxing day because i hate scrambling to make plans after that.?
    Some times yes, some times no. Depends on the occasion, but that's because of my friend not her. :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

I like to keep my options open just in case. Hopefully everything will be sorted before boxing day because i hate scrambling to make plans after that.

So you don't mind being a drunken stooge in front of your parents?
    Why should i? It's not like they don't drink wine or beer or even champagne on new years eve. Btw they are divorced so i will visit them before 20.00 ;) After that it's party-time!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    She's hot. :depressed
    So what's the problem?:D

Going to Singapore before X-Mas but I'm home for it and New Year's...
    Spending time with trannies before christmas is a great idea. It saves you from disappointment when you get crappy gifts.:)

Why should i? It's not like they don't drink wine or beer or even champagne on new years eve. Btw they are divorced so i will visit them before 20.00 ;) After that it's party-time!
    Oh okay that's fine. You Dutchies aren't so conservative so you can do that. You should play your parents against each other so they can compete to get you the best christmas gift.:p

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Since I'm away from home and family, and since I already spent a xmas & new year here in Munich; I am planning to go somewhere... Prague for example or Amsterdam (Pat :D)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Probably go to a mate's house, out in the country, for 2-3 days. Small group of friends, booze, food, etc. Won't be getting laid but it's all about the company. :dule:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

You accept defeat so easily.:D
    Well it's no contest dude, there'll be about 12 of us and the girls that will be there are coming as couples. I can't really hit on my friend's girlfriend while the friend is there, can I? :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well it's no contest dude, there'll be about 12 of us and the girls that will be there are coming as couples. I can't really hit on my friend's girlfriend while the friend is there, can I? :p
    Who said anything about a contest? Are you that lazy or repulsive that you can't find a girl willing to go with you?

To answer your question, you can. Choose the guy you like the least & take his girl.:p

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    So what's the problem?:D

Spending time with trannies before christmas is a great idea. It saves you from disappointment when you get crappy gifts.:)

Oh okay that's fine. You Dutchies aren't so conservative so you can do that. You should play your parents against each other so they can compete to get you the best christmas gift.:p
    B, you should see us during X-mas:D then we all dress up and stuff really cool but new years eve it's just party all day long(wish i could):)

Since I'm away from home and family, and since I already spent a xmas & new year here in Munich; I am planning to go somewhere... Prague for example or Amsterdam (Pat :D)
    How about you safe up that day until the 30th of April,celebrate Queens-day with me, it's the best day of the year. You saw Crazy and fun Dutchies during the World cup, on Q-day everybody dresses up in Orange and celebrate it all day long :) Or if you wanna come you are invited to celebrate it with me bro:tup: Would be awesome!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Who said anything about a contest? Are you that lazy or repulsive that you can't find a girl willing to go with you?

To answer your question, you can. Choose the guy you like the least & take his girl.:p
    Haha, no, like I said, it's a close group. Those girls that are coming are in relationships that last for years, so they're really like friends already. I'd feel stupid bringing someone from the side who would just kill the atmosphere most likely and make me seem like a jerk for bringing them.

Nah, I can't really do that to a friend I've known for over 10 years. :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    B, you should see us during X-mas:D then we all dress up and stuff really cool but new years eve it's just party all day long(wish i could):)
    Do you wear traditional clothes of normal stuff? I can only imagine what non sense you lot get up to.:D

Haha, no, like I said, it's a close group. Those girls that are coming are in relationships that last for years, so they're really like friends already. I'd feel stupid bringing someone from the side who would just kill the atmosphere most likely and make me seem like a jerk for bringing them.

Nah, I can't really do that to a friend I've known for over 10 years. :p
    Great i just hope they don't make out in front of you & i really, really hope you don't sleep next to thin walls.:D

Enjoy your dry NYE.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)