Christmas / New Year 2010 plans (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Great i just hope they don't make out in front of you & i really, really hope you don't sleep next to thin walls.:D

Enjoy your dry NYE.:p
There won't be any sex probably. We're not 16 years old anymore and it's not a mansion we're sleeping in. It's a small house where 3-4 people share a room. I don't know if you're fucking with me or you don't get that this is an intimate getaway between close friends, not your typcial NYE party.

I will, this will be third time in a row we're doing such a thing. It's much better than your usual NYE party where there's hundreds of people and everybody's shit faced. I get that every saturday, this is much better because it's 2-3 days of freedom and relaxation. Sure we get shitfaced but it's much better because it's just close friends.

And the best part is girls do all the work, like cooking, cleaning, etc. and they don't mind doing it all. They actually throw us guys out for a walk so they can clean in peace. :lol2:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
There won't be any sex probably. We're not 16 years old anymore and it's not a mansion we're sleeping in. It's a small house where 3-4 people share a room. I don't know if you're fucking with me or you don't get that this is an intimate getaway between close friends, not your typcial NYE party.

I will, this will be third time in a row we're doing such a thing. It's much better than your usual NYE party where there's hundreds of people and everybody's shit faced. I get that every saturday, this is much better because it's 2-3 days of freedom and relaxation. Sure we get shitfaced but it's much better because it's just close friends.

And the best part is girls do all the work, like cooking, cleaning, etc. and they don't mind doing it all. They actually throw us guys out for a walk so they can clean in peace. :lol2:
Of course im dicking with you. Your friends are practically on the verge of becoming married so i get that. You must be a very reliable & responsible guy if the gf's trust you to be friends with them. All my married friends wives have given me strict instructions to come when invited & not just show up.:D

But i get it. It's nice to spend time with people that you have history with, common interests & a long standing friendship with. You can't replace those sort of relationships.

You just have to becareful of the women though, they get wild when they're in a group & they bare all of your secrets so its good you don't have a gf to an extent.:p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Of course im dicking with you. Your friends are practically on the verge of becoming married so i get that. You must be a very reliable & responsible guy if the gf's trust you to be friends with them. All my married friends wives have given me strict instructions to come when invited & not just show up.:D

But i get it. It's nice to spend time with people that you have history with, common interests & a long standing friendship with. You can't replace those sort of relationships.

You just have to becareful of the women though, they get wild when they're in a group & they bare all of your secrets so its good you don't have a gf to an extent.:p
Reliable I am, mature and a good influence on a guy looking to settle down...not as much. :p

Yeah it's great, especially since we almost never get together all at once nowadays. It's like 2 times a year max, NYE included. Before it was pretty much every weekend, but now it's all college and work.

Growing up sucks. :frown:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Reliable I am, mature and a good influence on a guy looking to settle down...not as much. :p

Yeah it's great, especially since we almost never get together all at once nowadays. It's like 2 times a year max, NYE included. Before it was pretty much every weekend, but now it's all college and work.

Growing up sucks. :frown:
It certainly does that's why im in no rush to move on with things.:D

Probably going to Goa with a bunch of friends from school. But we're not able find a decent hotel fora good price. Not sure if the plan will stick.
Im jealous.:sad:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Christmas will probably be spent with some extended family. Other than that I probably won't be doing shit.

Though I've heard that New Years will either be NYC or Winchester so I can say it's up in the air...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Christmas will probably be spent with some extended family. Other than that I probably won't be doing shit.

Though I've heard that New Years will either be NYC or Winchester so I can say it's up in the air...
Play online bingo.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
How about you safe up that day until the 30th of April,celebrate Queens-day with me, it's the best day of the year. You saw Crazy and fun Dutchies during the World cup, on Q-day everybody dresses up in Orange and celebrate it all day long :) Or if you wanna come you are invited to celebrate it with me bro:tup: Would be awesome!
April 30th!!! I'd think about it :tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No plans for NYE party yet. There will be three possible outcomes though

- stay home and not give a rats ass about it
- go out with friends from uni, get wasted and...I don't know
- go out with friends from high school, get wasted and make some mess

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Or number 4...

Stay home and drop your own ball to dirty picks of Christina.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Xmas at home with the family, then head out for a few drinks with mates that evening probably.

Head to Edinburgh on Boxing Day for the Aberdeen match.

No plans for Hogmanay at the moment. It's not an occasion I particularly like, so I might just ignore it.

Aberdeen game on January 1st.

I'm leaving in 9days to NYC. Will stay there till 2nd January, so basically I'm spending the Christmas and New Year's eve there.
I'm tremendously jealous.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Did you consider online bingo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)