Christmas / New Year 2010 plans (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Exactly one more month to go for Christmas Eve. What are your plans for this year's Christmas and New Year? How do you plan to celebrate them? Prefer staying in and invite some friends over or going out to a party instead? Suit or casual clothing? Are you a 'presents person' or not?

Please discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3
    For the last 4 years, I always went to a party. Never remembered how any of them went. This time I want something different. I'll probably spend the feasts in a bungalow with my friends instead this year.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm leaving in 9days to NYC. Will stay there till 2nd January, so basically I'm spending the Christmas and New Year's eve there.

Anyone here lives in NYC?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Two things are imperative to make my new years a great one, booze & a slutty girl.

I'm a simple man with simple needs.

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    I'm leaving in 9days to NYC. Will stay there till 2nd January, so basically I'm spending the Christmas and New Year's eve there.

That's awesome Rab. Going with family?

Two things are imperative to make my new years a great one, booze & a slutty girl.

I'm a simple man with simple needs.
    Apart from those, the best thing is the company I'm with. I hate spending New Year's Eve with people I don't like.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005

I wish i was airport security. I would keep you in the holding cell for 5 days & constantly perform cavity searches on you.:agree:

You're my type of man. Are you my brother?
    I'm your brother, father, lover & principal rolled into one.

Apart from those, the best thing is the company I'm with. I hate spending New Year's Eve with people I don't like.
    Of course the company you keep is important but if i don't get the slutty girl, i might as well take 20 sleeping pills & go to sleepy time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    That's awesome Rab. Going with family?
    Alone but my sister is there already, she's giving birth so I'm going to spend some time with her and my brother in law.

100%, words of wisdom. I'd rather stay in a locked toilet in new year's eve than to spend it with people I don't like.

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    Of course the company you keep is important but if i don't get the slutty girl, i might as well take 20 sleeping pills & go to sleepy time.
    Does she necessarily has to be a slutty girl? I heard Nick was recommending some other...

Alone but my sister is there already, she's giving birth so I'm going to spend some time with her and my brother in law.
    That's actually a perfect way to spend it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    We have only one-day vacation on the Christmas here. There is nothing to be planned.
    Sucks for you. I hope you had a blast during eid at least.

Does she necessarily has to be a slutty girl? I heard Nick was recommending some other... .
    I don't like eating sausage on new years day. Even if it's decorated with prawns & calamari.

I have something in mind with this one girl im on & off with but she's made way too many plans & expects me to give into that. I don't like someone planning my life.

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #19
    I don't like eating sausage on new years day. Even if it's decorated with prawns & calamari.

I have something in mind with this one girl im on & off with but she's made way too many plans & expects me to give into that. I don't like someone planning my life.
    It worked for him, I thought it could work for you.

I feel you. My friend's girl is the same. She's always the one searching this and planning that for every freaking occasion we're having. The simple the better.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    It worked for him, I thought it could work for you.

I feel you. My friend's girl is the same. She's always the one searching this and planning that for every freaking occasion we're having. The simple the better.
    I'm not against extravagant plans but fuck at least converse with me & see if im interested in doing that shit. When they decide on something, it's set in stone.

Also, what hapopens if im with her & i see girls that are way hotter? I'm fucked.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)