Christian Vieri (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
The king of all headers is none other than Borgetti.
thats the mexican dude isnt it....yep he probably is one of the best of all time..the old Jardel was a bit nifty in the air also.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

trez would be a primary starter, thus his inuries would ruin any tactical plans.
Imo bobo would be used in rotation so if he gets injured it aint a huge problem like when Trez gets injured.

On the finishing aspect, i stand by my arguement...there is no real difference..Mr Coco is a left back so of course he will score more.....oh and how many of trez's goals were tapins?from six yards??

Regarding ur aerial argument....trez is the best in the air form years ago..do u not remember bobo's headers for inter, they would often be very difficult headers....trez's were most of the time pouched headers from corner or set pieces....

U want gila?? Then trez definately has to go.
stucking with each one arguments ....will let this thread reach to Million pages.....any way nice to talk with u guys....and for me ....i can stay arguing with u for a long time....but ....am not that style of people...so at the end...each one has his own point views...and this is the life...accepted or...leave it.....

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

stucking with each one arguments ....will let this thread reach to Million pages.....any way nice to talk with u guys....and for me ....i can stay arguing with u for a long time....but ....am not that style of people...so at the end...each one has his own point views...and this is the life...accepted or...leave it.....
thats fine.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
thats the mexican dude isnt it....yep he probably is one of the best of all time..the old Jardel was a bit nifty in the air also.
but nobody comes close to

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

but nobody comes close to

oli bierhoff..immense in the air...but imo jardel runs him close...jardel used to score a stupid amount from headers.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
Miroslav Klose :D
nah still not up to oli's or bierhoff's standard of aerial supremecy....

Niall Quin was a legendary aerial player, not jus goals but high quality flick ons also.

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
i will rather have an injury prone yet highly effective and professional trezeguet than have vieri who is always moaning when things dont go his way.lets not forget that this can be highly damaging to team morale.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
i will rather have an injury prone yet highly effective and professional trezeguet than have vieri who is always moaning when things dont go his way.lets not forget that this can be highly damaging to team morale.
that is the only arguement i have read that would make me not want bobo....

Welcome aboard :D

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
its a bit risky move but not stupid at all.

Adriano and Vieri cannot play together as both are finisher and none of them very good in passing, and of course if one has to choose, will choose Adriano.

But above 30, in the 2002-2003 season Bobo scored 24 goals in 23 serie-a appereances, only two of them penalties.

Since adriano came to inter its much more difficult for him, but still scored 13 goals the last two seasons each, without penalties.

Vieri probably could play as many games in a season as Trez, he would couse no problem under Capellos coaching, thats for sure, even if he is benched some games.

He is still strong, much more robust then Trez.

He is as good in the air as Trez.

With Zlatan they would dominate the box, no doubt.

And if Chelsea really want to pay that ammount, we should sell Trez without a doubt as he is injury prone.

IMO Bobo would be a rational and economical signing (if he let his sallary to be reduced).

Out of that money we could get either Gila, Cass or Vieira.

btw, Bobo played big against us last year, if i remember right:)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
channel4.com

Meanwhile, Juventus have received an £11m cash injection after selling their official headquarters to Turin company Virgiliocinque.

The Bianconeri, however, will continue to rent the building in Corso Galileo Ferraris from the new owners.

That cash could now be used during this summer’s transfer market, mainly to aid their assault on Roma’s Antonio Cassano.

now selling Trez will Fund AMD and Gila :D:D:D Money

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
he is a character, and it was not easy for him to loose his spot, exspecially after being the top scorer in all of his former teams since he left Juve.

I remember him sitting on the bench, and cheering and smiling when Martins, who playedin his place, scored. Not once and not twice.

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
How sure are you that he would cause no trouble with the very strict capello.I cant picture him standing the same ordeal that delboy went through this season or would he?

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
How sure are you that he would cause no trouble with the very strict capello.I cant picture him standing the same ordeal that delboy went through this season or would he?
I think Bobo knows how old is he. There is not too many worldclass team where he would have a guaranteed 1st team place.

But his chances for playing are far better at Juve than other top clubs (one reason is that we have Zlatan, who can play in a support role as well)

Capello loves him as i know. And just keep in mind what Totti and Cassano became after the Don left Roma to see how well he can handle his players.

DP cried the whole season, yet we won the scudetto, he scored quite a lot of goals, he still Juve's captain and there were no problem with the moral of our team.

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
delpiero never moaned until the scudetto was already wrapped up and besides it was not as if he was throwing any tantrums.He just spoke his mind in a reasonably polite manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)