Christian Vieri (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

he is not the best finisher .... from Euro 2004 tell today he proves that is he finished,,moreover...he is prone to injury look how many times he is injured with inter....please get gila ya Moggi

regarding money to fund Cassano transfer...am doubt that we don't have money for this buy....only Moggi play words with Roma to buy it with low price as possible and am sure that Cassano is secured but just matter of time .....funding great Mid...45mil ......some players + money = gila and the same case to get great Mid.....Cmmon Moggi
I said the best FREE finisher,
i dont like Vieri either,
i would def prefer Gila or Treze for him,
i m not crazy!
I believe as u, that Cassano is a done deal
and i hope Gila and maybe Vieira would come too,
its like a dream but the 45mil from Treze may make it true+the exces on midfielders made from the Fiorentina deal,
if we sell all the junk we have, could get more than 30mil+45mil from Treze+10-15mil from our cash=Gila+Cassano+Vieira(+Vieri)
its a very temting offer,
i agree we dont need Vieri but we need Treze to be sold

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

One bad tournament, and all of the sudden, he's shit ???

Dont go down this road, because some could say the same for DP or even, Totti..............
no he starts to go down from that tournament and he didn't come back yet agian.....two years man ....two years and Mr. Veiri is going down...DP i love him..but let's face it ....we can't put Juve Sccess in his sholders....his time with a big team is come to an end...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

I said the best FREE finisher,
i dont like Vieri either,
i would def prefer Gila or Treze for him,
i m not crazy!
I believe as u that Cassano is a done deal and i hope Gila and maybe Vieira would come,
its like a dram but the 45mil fron Treze may make it true+the exces on midfielders made from the Fiorentina deal,
if we sell all the junk we could get more than 30mil+45mil from Treze+10-15mil from our cash=Gila+Cassano+Vieira(+Vieri)
its a very temting offer,
i agree we dont need Vieri but we need Treze to be sold
am totally with u....hope moggi with us tooo :D:D

Romano

May 22, 2004
i dont want to see trezeguet leave
he has done so many things for us and is a real player that wants to win
who is vieri? old piece of junk that isn't better for sure then trezeguet
treze so many years in juve... dont want to see him go to a fcked up club like chelsea were they gon fck up his career

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
in defence or Goal stopper, age of 30s is good but in attack .... give me one attacker at 30 is doing well all the seson
Maybe not so obvious this year, but there were calls for Hubner to get his Italy debut at 36. I'm not so up on Serie A these days, but the likes of Zola, Ferdinand, Shearer, Sheringham, et al have done it in England, where a dearth of pace (the biggest problem with the old men) would be generally considered a bigger problem than in Italy.

....look RVN at 28 he starts to go down, Raul, DP , Ronaldo even ....and u need to let 33y striker to do well..
Now you're talking rubbish. RVN spent a good deal of the last season playing on an injury that didn't heal up. He eventually had an operation for it. The two seasons prior to that he was scoring for fun.

Raul has never been all that consistant, and while I've not had a chance to follow La Liga this season either, I imagine that Owen's habit of scoring coming off the bench limited his playing time (something he was garuanteed in the past). Regardless, his form has not substantially dipped from what little I did see of him - he's still a useless layabout with more talent in his little toe than most have all over.

Del Piero has just had a (by his standards) prolific season. Has he been worse this year than any other since his injury (he was, what, 20, when that happened?).

Ronaldo hasn't been the same since '98, and is another fat bastard who would be an all-time great if he was bothered.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Maybe not so obvious this year, but there were calls for Hubner to get his Italy debut at 36. I'm not so up on Serie A these days, but the likes of Zola, Ferdinand, Shearer, Sheringham, et al have done it in England, where a dearth of pace (the biggest problem with the old men) would be generally considered a bigger problem than in Italy.
talking about those attackers are wasting time.....they can open the defence of small team...they can score aginest low quality keepers...but when ur oppoenet is Chelsia...Barca..Real...Milan...Juve...Inter..Byren...Man United...am doubt that these name can do any...be logic please we need top attackers who can open solid teams not Seina...Messina...Palermo...Everton...Newcastle...Real Betes..Getafii...please be logic....one more thing..am talking about top football level...high class teams...not just coz u want to mention attackers at 30's and they scores....

Now you're talking rubbish. RVN spent a good deal of the last season playing on an injury that didn't heal up. He eventually had an operation for it. The two seasons prior to that he was scoring for fun.

Raul has never been all that consistant, and while I've not had a chance to follow La Liga this season either, I imagine that Owen's habit of scoring coming off the bench limited his playing time (something he was garuanteed in the past). Regardless, his form has not substantially dipped from what little I did see of him - he's still a useless layabout with more talent in his little toe than most have all over.

Del Piero has just had a (by his standards) prolific season. Has he been worse this year than any other since his injury (he was, what, 20, when that happened?).Ronaldo hasn't been the same since '98, and is another fat bastard who would be an all-time great if he was bothered.
Regarding RVN....i think u r right ....but look Man United....they'r welling to let him go....why...coz he is superb ?.....no if he like that they will not let him go any day...he starts to go down....

Raul and DP are just from the history.....Ronaldo...we agreed

Jul 28, 2002
lets think about this one hard.....bobo on a free...sell trez for cash.

Trez is always injured and doesnt really move.....so bobo's age and "lack" of pace can be neglected.

Finishing....well from six yard sits hard to miss, and i doubt bobo or trez would miss them....so in my mind their roughly equal.

Aerial....bobo wins here, trez may be big, but he doesnt win his fair share of headers, and aerial distribuition is imo poor.

The only thing that is of concern is that of age...but how long is it before Zlatan learns the art of goal poaching?? Imo Bobo will offer us a lot , especially as it would allow us to free up some spare cash.

If trez wants to stay, he IMO will have to get fit, stay fit and contribute more than jus tapins.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
talking about those attackers are wasting time.....they can open the defence of small team...they can score aginest low quality keepers...but when ur oppoenet is Chelsia...Barca..Real...Milan...Juve...Inter..Byren...Man United...am doubt that these name can do any...be logic please we need top attackers who can open solid teams not Seina...Messina...Palermo...Everton...Newcastle...Real Betes..Getafii...please be logic....one more thing..am talking about top football level...high class teams...not just coz u want to mention attackers at 30's and they scores....
Sheringham was able to open up any defense you could name until his late thirties. He's forty now, and still kicking ass and taking names at the lower end of the table.

Zola ripped Barca a new rear exit hole when a spry 33.

Often, these players get let go by the big teams because they can't play 90 minutes every week, but they're still capable of a lot. Sometimes, they just need a change of scenery too.

Regarding RVN....i think u r right ....but look Man United....they'r welling to let him go....why...coz he is superb ?.....no if he like that they will not let him go any day...he starts to go down....
Let him go? When did this happen? It'd cost a bloody fortune to get RVN off Man Utd.

Raul and DP are just from the history.....Ronaldo...we agreed
Not very good examples then, are they?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
lets think about this one hard.....bobo on a free...sell trez for cash.

Trez is always injured and doesnt really move.....so bobo's age and "lack" of pace can be neglected.
what if Mr. Bobo injured ? worse

Finishing....well from six yard sits hard to miss, and i doubt bobo or trez would miss them....so in my mind their roughly equal.
no...Trez is superb than him ....Mr. Bobo...is low
Aerial....bobo wins here, trez may be big, but he doesnt win his fair share of headers, and aerial distribuition is imo poor.
man...Trez is master in Aerial Goals.....

The only thing that is of concern is that of age...but how long is it before Zlatan learns the art of goal poaching?? Imo Bobo will offer us a lot , especially as it would allow us to free up some spare cash.
so if selling Trez will let Mr.Bobo come in...please No No No .....

If trez wants to stay, he IMO will have to get fit, stay fit and contribute more than jus tapins.
the problem...Trez is risk....we can find our self with out a finisher...Please Moggi...Gila :D

Jul 28, 2002

What if trez, zala, zlatan etc

U are joking arent u...bobo is not a low grade finisher in any shape or form

Imo i wouldnt say trez was the master, form my knowledge either Bobo is better or they are equal ...but trez is not the master

and possibly others such as pizzaro etc with spare cash.

the problem...Trez is risk....we can find our self with out a finisher...Please Moggi...Gila :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Sheringham was able to open up any defense you could name until his late thirties. He's forty now, and still kicking ass and taking names at the lower end of the table.
yes for this reson...Newcastle wins many Domestic leages and CL too :rofl:

Zola ripped Barca a new rear exit hole when a spry 33.
same to Sheringham
Often, these players get let go by the big teams because they can't play 90 minutes every week, but they're still capable of a lot. Sometimes, they just need a change of scenery too.
yeah ...good investment....when we will be out of CL and the Leage..they will wake up and start scoring..
Let him go? When did this happen? It'd cost a bloody fortune to get RVN off Man Utd.
lot's of news linking him to Real to get Owen

Not very good examples then, are they?
no...Good examples to prove that Age is Age....

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
yes for this reson...Newcastle wins many Domestic leages and CL too :rofl:
:moan: Sheringham played for Man Utd. You know, the one that won the Champions League and more league titles than you can shake a stick at?

same to Sheringham
That's right, Zola should have carried a mediocre (and painfully old) Chelsea team to the quadruple by himself. :p

yeah ...good investment....when we will be out of CL and the Leage..they will wake up and start scoring..
Or, you can rotate them. You know, like Capello has done with Del Piero?

lot's of news linking him to Real to get Owen
:blah: Rubbish. Won't happen. I'll bet you a shiny nickel. Read it on Triblefootball, or in the Sun?

no...Good examples to prove that Age is Age....
And injuries are injuries. And that each case has to be considered for itself, not on generalisations.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

What if trez, zala, zlatan etc.....
so ur point to prove isn't correct...

U are joking arent u...bobo is not a low grade finisher in any shape or form
am not so....look last sesson....both injured Bobo played a lot...Trez less...our creativity is less...Inter is better....but look how Trez scores and how many in less playing time than Mr.Coco

Imo i wouldnt say trez was the master, form my knowledge either Bobo is better or they are equal ...but trez is not the master
no ....i saw most of Inter, Juve and Milan Matches...Trez is best in Air from Years ago.....

and possibly others such as pizzaro etc with spare cash.
maybe....but my dream is to get Gila and ACM also

Jul 28, 2002
Ahem anyone heard of a certain Denis Bergkamp??..im sure he is pretty old :D...and still stupidly good.

Jul 28, 2002
trez would be a primary starter, thus his inuries would ruin any tactical plans.
Imo bobo would be used in rotation so if he gets injured it aint a huge problem like when Trez gets injured.

On the finishing aspect, i stand by my arguement...there is no real difference..Mr Coco is a left back so of course he will score more.....oh and how many of trez's goals were tapins?from six yards??

Regarding ur aerial argument....trez is the best in the air form years ago..do u not remember bobo's headers for inter, they would often be very difficult headers....trez's were most of the time pouched headers from corner or set pieces....

U want gila?? Then trez definately has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)