Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

Amd what about his age and his speed?
and what about it ??

Being with other strikers like DP, Mutu, or even many ppls favorite here (yuck !!) Cassano will improve Vieri's game

Vieri is NOT finished, mark my words !!!!!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
For some1 of 32 years of age and has scored plenty of goals in the past Vieri isn't sh!t. In fact I was pretty impressed of his performances in the final stages of last season. He uses his physical strength to create trouble for opposition players. But den I will still prefer Trez over Vieri. If we seel Trez to get a better finisher poaaibly Gilardino, I would go for this move. And I don't think that Vieri wants to be a backup in here. + his high wages r gonna kiss us, unless he accepts a pay cut + be on the bench, which he will not even consider.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
More than that, its just that he doesnt have much left on his time in a highly competitive Serie A league. Whats the point in assigning one of the most delicate positions on the pitch to someone 5 years older and slower than our current option?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would stil like some1 like Gila to be hereas our top priority striker and I wouldn't mind a good + free backup if he were to come, provided that he is willing to sit on the bench.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But then that again negates the whole idea, given that most of Trez's sale dosh will be used to get Gila, who has just as high a price tag. So its rather compliated on that front as well.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Vieri for Trez is a great move, IMO...

Vieri IS a better striker, is physically stronger, plus he would touch the ball much more than Trez

Its a great move !!!!!!!!!!!
Are you just being sacarstic?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Frankly speaking I would only replace Trez with Gila. As for the Vieri case, I have stated my point, even though it wouldn't happen.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Vieri for Treze is a bad moove,
but Treze for Vieri+Vieira+Cassano is a very good moove!!!

and if Moggi and Capello arent impressed from Gila
and they want a "big" name as insurance,
thats the only way to sell Treze
and make our team stronger with the money from him,
last two seasons prooved we can live without Treze,

besides a slow Vieri is better option than an injured Treze.
If we dont sell big, we wont buy the likes of Vieira,
we cant sell other than Treze and make this money,

i repeat, its not a swap Treze for Vieri,
its a Treze for Vieri and 45mil
and Vieri is one of the best finishers in the world we can get for free,imagine what we can do with the rest of the 45mil

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MAdEinJUVE ] ++
hmmmm...... i can smell the next cannavaro
in defence or Goal stopper, age of 30s is good but in attack .... give me one attacker at 30 is doing well all the seson ....look RVN at 28 he starts to go down, Raul, DP , Ronaldo even ....and u need to let 33y striker to do well..( 33y next seson) ..... Moggi isn't stupied and i know he searchs for all best solutions .... and i hope this is just smoke screen to clinch Gila ....:down:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Vieri for Treze is a bad moove,
but Treze for Vieri+Vieira+Cassano is a very good moove!!!

and if Moggi and Capello arent impressed from Gila
and they want a "big" name as insurance,
thats the only way to sell Treze
and make our team stronger with the money from him,
last two seasons prooved we can live without Treze,

besides a slow Vieri is better option than an injured Treze.
If we dont sell big, we wont buy the likes of Vieira,
we cant sell other than Treze and make this money,

i repeat, its not a swap Treze for Vieri,
its a Treze for Vieri and 45mil
and Vieri is one of the best finishers in the world we can get for free,imagine what we can do with the rest of the 45mil
he is not the best finisher .... from Euro 2004 tell today he proves that is he finished,,moreover...he is prone to injury look how many times he is injured with inter....please get gila ya Moggi

regarding money to fund Cassano transfer...am doubt that we don't have money for this buy....only Moggi play words with Roma to buy it with low price as possible and am sure that Cassano is secured but just matter of time .....funding great Mid...45mil ......some players + money = gila and the same case to get great Mid.....Cmmon Moggi

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

in defence or Goal stopper, age of 30s is good but in attack .... give me one attacker at 30 is doing well all the seson ....look RVN at 28 he starts to go down, Raul, DP , Ronaldo even ....and u need to let 33y striker to do well..( 33y next seson) ..... Moggi isn't stupied and i know he searchs for all best solutions .... and i hope this is just smoke screen to clinch Gila ....:down:
Chisea 34 years old 11 goals. I don't know if this answered ur question. :)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Chisea 34 years old 11 goals. I don't know if this answered ur question. :)
Chisea can't open defences like Barca, Chelsia, Man Unite or Real ...or Juve ...he can open Messena, Palermo , Seina ....etc ....please be logic

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

he is not the best finisher .... from Euro 2004 tell today he proves that is he finished,,moreover...he is prone to injury look how many times he is injured with inter....please get gila ya Moggi

regarding money to fund Cassano transfer...am doubt that we don't have money for this buy....only Moggi play words with Roma to buy it with low price as possible and am sure that Cassano is secured but just matter of time .....funding great Mid...45mil ......some players + money = gila and the same case to get great Mid.....Cmmon Moggi
ok how about his performances at the time in which he juz joined Inter, especially in 2001 + 2002? If the top scorer of the 2002-2003 season still didn't convince u that Vieri is 1 of the best finishers in the world, den I don't know wad will.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

ok how about his performances at the time in which he juz joined Inter, especially in 2001 + 2002? If the top scorer of the 2002-2003 season still didn't convince u that Vieri is 1 of the best finishers in the world, den I don't know wad will.
yes ...Vieri was....was .....was ....best finisher ....now ...he is not ....didn't see him how he playes in Euro2004, with inter this sesson....i feel sorry for Inter to Have one slow sick injured high wages player like him......there is a limit to any one....we can't stay forever

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Chisea can't open defences like Barca, Chelsia, Man Unite or Real ...or Juve ...he can open Messena, Palermo , Seina ....etc ....please be logic
Wad about Pierre van Hooijdonk then? Top scorer in the Eredivisie 2001/02. :) Yea I know the Dutch defence is at a lower level compared to the other leagues, but this should be good enough.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Wad about Pierre van Hooijdonk then? Top scorer in the Eredivisie 2001/02. :) Yea I know the Dutch defence is at a lower level compared to the other leagues, but this should be good enough.
:rofl:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

One bad tournament, and all of the sudden, he's shit ???

Dont go down this road, because some could say the same for DP or even, Totti..............

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

yes ...Vieri was....was .....was ....best finisher ....now ...he is not ....didn't see him how he playes in Euro2004, with inter this sesson....i feel sorry for Inter to Have one slow sick injured high wages player like him......there is a limit to any one....we can't stay forever
His age has come. And he is pretty inconsistent this season, even though some of his goals r nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)