Christian Poulsen (3 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Look, you expect agressiveness, you expect him to be all over the pitch, you expect him to win every ball.. of course he's going to foul every once in a while. Everyone would. It's not a flaw in his game, it's what we expect him to do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I spoke to a Swiss guy with an Italian father the other day. The guy said his father had preferred him to speak Italian as a child so he "could get back to a country that's actually worth something every once in a while". He says his dad couldn't have been more right: "You know, sometimes I just wake up and think: by god, it's all so fucking boring in Switzerland that I just have to get on the next train to Italy".

Which he had actually done the day I spoke to him :D.
ouch :D

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Johan Micoud rightfully mashed Poulsen's balls in the Werder-Schalke match 2005. Poulsen is an idiot and a fuckin' Materazzi. I don't want to see such a dirty asshole to bemud the Juve kit.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
1 bad match in 3 years and that means he's not good enough for Juve?
Ahmed, that's not what I said. First, he literally mashed Poulsen's balls. I can't fin a photo atm but that's how it was (ok, in reality Micoud just touched himand he fell like a stone, you get the picture). He's known as a provocateur and hated not only in the Bundesliga and he deserves it. His quality has nothing to do with my opinion about him since I hate to have asshole players in the team I support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)