Christian Poulsen (1 Viewer)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Fantastic pass for the assist to Iaquinta vs Dortmund today, great start for him, hope he is able to do such things consistently throughout the season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Efficiency >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creativity
Look, you can hide behind this talk as much as you want, but every single squad needs creativity to be successful. Just look at the winners of the Champions League in the past decade; every single side that has won had far more creativity in the squad than our club by quite some margin. Even fucking Bayern Munich had Effenberg and Scholl as their creative force. What clubs need is BOTH efficiency and creativity, yet this damn team only has efficiency in Del Piero and Trezeguet... nobody else! If we had Iaquinta and Palladino up top, we would have neither creativity and efficiency.

People hate on Barcelona for various reasons, say their football is crap and not efficient, and what not, but I'd take their style of play over this current bullshit. Hey, they have a Champions League to their name even with a shitty coach in Rijkaard in the past five years, so that must amount to something, right?

But like I've said before, just keep playing our bullshit football and keep employing bullshit people to run our club. This supposed "whining" by people like myself may look like a joke now, but we'll see who's laughing a few years down the road. And the answer to that question is nobody... unless you support Inter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't seen the team play where it matters to say if they play bullshit football or not. Until then I'll express my opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've seen the team play last year and since 1998. Our biggest signings were Amauri and Poulsen this summer, and we will undoubtedly play the straight 4-4-2 that just bleeds of lethargic football since we don't have speedy wingers.

You express your opinion every single time you laugh off our concerns.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No I don't. I just laugh off your concerns because I'm on my summer vacation and have nothing better to do. The team is the least of my concerns at the moment.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And when I laugh off your concerns it certainly does not mean that I am overdelighted with the club and it definitely does not mean that I am satisified with what is happening and it absolutely does not mean that I am expecting trophies. The fact that you are failing to see is that there is something in between two ideas, but of course you don't want to consider that for obvious reasons.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I love this article;) :

Spitting Games

As Francesco Totti refuses to befriend Christian Poulsen, Steve Wilson wonders if a man sent-off for spitting can ever hold the moral high-ground

“It's too late to apologise,” wails Francesco Totti with regard to Juventus' new Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen. The Roma skipper's recent comments attempt to paint him as the wronged party - but let us not forget his disgusting spray of saliva arguably cost Italy their chances at Euro 2004. Surely it is time for Er Pupone to man up and take responsibility for his part in the incident?

Cast your memory back, or head to YouTube if your mind is not as accurate as it once was, and you will see what went down on June 14, 2004. As Totti jogged back up the pitch Poulsen childishly blocked him off with an unsubtle shoulder barge, how the Italy No 10 reacted though was beyond reproach. Glaring directly at the Dane he unleashed his phlegm right in his foe's face.

Now that Poulsen has signed for Juventus we are all counting down the days until November 2 when the Giallorossi head to Turin. Their reunion will certainly add an extra element of spice to that game and who would bet against one or two colourful challenges flying in. But wouldn't the more mature Totti strengthen his reputation by making peace with his nemesis?

The Scandinavian has been trying to win friends and influence people following his less than welcome arrival on the peninsula, even offering to shake the Roman icon's hand. However, his olive branch was angrily snapped in two by Totti who snarled: “It is easy to talk now, he could have come and told the truth at the hearing the day after.”

But what was there to tell? That he was antagonising Totti during the game? Surely a tactic used by every tenacious, rugged midfielder trying to shackle a fantasista. That he wasn't spat at by Totti? The video evidence spoke a thousand words. The Italian ace was horribly out of line on that sunny afternoon in Braga, it's time he accepted that fact and stopped spitting out his dummy.

By Steve Wilson
Channel 4

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
you can't do anything about our "non-creativity" so get excite goddammit! We beat inter, we can be competitive atleast for the scudetto even if its not flashy shit. Id rather see good old fashioned football then that showy bullshit in La Liga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)