Christian Poulsen (9 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
And Totti isn't a prick? Even though he's a great player, he's still an arrogant piece of shit as well, who hates Juventus with a passion. Just that he plays in a position that doesn't expose it as much, unlike Poulsen. You're just biased for Totti because you support the Italian NT more than you do Belgian's.

And so what if a player is a prick? I'm not friends with him, why should I care? As long as he does the job on the pitch, while playing for Juventus, he's fine by me. And if he owns Kaka, Totti, Ibrahimovic or earns a red card for Gattuso, even the better. Go Poulsen.

I never cared much for Poulsen and I believe his transfer was unnecessary but him being a prick is pointless. Tons of players are pricks and are great because of that. I never had a problem with Ibrahimovic or Montero for example and they were both genuine pricks on the pitch. But they gave something to Juventus and that's what matters to me. You think Man U fans cared about Cantona or Ronaldo? Inter fans about Materazzi and so on? There's no place for personality on the pitch, off of it is another matter, but as long as we win I'll be satisfied.

Besides, you're a prick, so why do you care?
Vlatko you're the man.

Poulsen enjoys provoking the opposition,but Totti was the bigger prick as far as the Euro 2004 episode goes.There are no two ways about it.I myself never cared much about Poulsen before his move to Juventus,but now that he's here,i honestly dont care how big a prick he was/is.As long as he gives his 100% and helps Juventus to win,he'd have my support.

Strate

Jul 20, 2008
Guys, guys, guys.. You're basing your theories on a few matches.
Christian Poulsen is not just a agressive, violent player. He's nothing but a legend. If you've seen any matches with the danish NT, Schalke or Sevilla, you'll now that he's great both in the defensive and the offensive part of the team. He plays with the opponment mind and damages him mentally, like no other player can do it. That's just amazing. :evil:
He's a teamplayer and very strong in the passingplay. Christian is going to 1st choice on the midfield and one of the backbones in Juventus' squad.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Christian Poulsen is not just a agressive, violent player. He's nothing but a legend. If you've seen any matches with the danish NT, Schalke or Sevilla, you'll now that he's great both in the defensive and the offensive part of the team. He plays with the opponment mind and damages him mentally, like no other player can do it. That's just amazing. :evil:
He's a teamplayer and very strong in the passingplay. Christian is going to 1st choice on the midfield and one of the backbones in Juventus' squad.
Let's hope so :xfinger: , and welcome to the forum......

Mar 30, 2006
Welcome man

Yeah I watched him play some Sevilla games and he was everywhere. Defending in the box and also a big part going forward. He was everywhere and was clearly a leader on the field. I hope he does very well here. I just wonder if he will put Momo or Zanetti on the bench. Ranieri has said Zanetti is crucial and he said poulsen's signing was even more important than Momo's. So do you guys think this means Momo might not start?

I think it would be tough to drop either him or Zanetti so I would guess they will be rotated.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Welcome man

Yeah I watched him play some Sevilla games and he was everywhere. Defending in the box and also a big part going forward. He was everywhere and was clearly a leader on the field. I hope he does very well here. I just wonder if he will put Momo or Zanetti on the bench. Ranieri has said Zanetti is crucial and he said poulsen's signing was even more important than Momo's. So do you guys think this means Momo might not start?

I think it would be tough to drop either him or Zanetti so I would guess they will be rotated.
Thats ranieri's problem, but let's hope he can use all three of them well......

Aug 1, 2003
Welcome man

with europe back in the picture, squad depth is of utmost importance as well as rotation. indeed hopefully ranieri will utilize everyone well. that's one of the qualities that makes lippi a great coach.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
With Poulsen & Momo in the middle of the park, the amount of brute force, work rate, tackling, and aggression it is safe to say second to none.
Yes ... Though class and flair are important, Grit and Determination are what pulls one through tough and difficult games ...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i know many ppl like the dirty part of the game with the provocation and all that (and i admit to playing dirty a couple of times on the field ) but i have to say that poulsen needs to wise up a bit. We don't need the burden of carrying a time bomb in the team (momo is already on that thin line but he has improved). Also the extra publicity is not needed imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Momo isnt on a thin line at all, he actually isnt the type to lose his cool and be dirty or ill tempered. The opposite actually, and this is based on seeing him in 3 different clubs.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He got a senseless red card, which sees him missing the first game of the upcoming season.

Players with Sissoko's type of game are always on the thin line.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He got a senseless red card, which sees him missing the first game of the upcoming season.

Players with Sissoko's type of game are always on the thin line.
He got one all season (ask Liverpool and Valencia fans if he got red cards for them), and it was 2 yellows, and frankly, the second yellow was BS. It was quite weak, a normal foul and not anything more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)