Christian Poulsen (19 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
kaka? Thor will hammer him down.
pato? Chiellini will eat him alive.
ronaldinho? Black Ninja will pwn him.

just being optimistic.
I know those guys are up to the task i just hope molinaro and legro are as well. Also this is the most exciting serie a campaign in a while, with the likes of Mourinho, ronaldinho, and flamini arriving, as well as the upcoming stars in De rossi, aquilani, giovinco, and hamsik, I feel calcio should be the dominant force in European football for years to come, and those stupid english will shut there traps about their league being the best.:flag:

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
yea hope those english shut their mouths.

my country has alot of ignorant football fans who think bpl and england are the best in the world. perhaps its because we were once an english colony :\

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What's the English word ? I was wondering why no-one made the connection between the bager and Poulsen's middle name, but it looks like there is another word in English for bager.
Can't think of it, that's why I linked the pic.

Excavator? :p

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
yea hope those english shut their mouths.

my country has alot of ignorant football fans who think bpl and england are the best in the world. perhaps its because we were once an english colony :\
Lol this also applies to playing football.

Most of my campmates has been strongly influenced by the EPL and play short passes, while all I do is help my team in assists by playing long passes and quick through balls. TBH everybody wanna dribble past everybody when it is just deadly passing that solves everything

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Lol this also applies to playing football.

Most of my campmates has been strongly influenced by the EPL and play short passes, while all I do is help my team in assists by playing long passes and quick through balls. TBH everybody wanna dribble past everybody when it is just deadly passing that solves everything
You mean army camps ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)