Christian Poulsen (4 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
the worlds gotta learn from us for world peace man.

Mohammed-Christian in the centre of the park.

PEACE!

i read this somewhere but, not sure whos it from lol
World peace? More like world war seeing Sissoko and Poulsen playing together, with the latter provoking people at the wrong moment

At least we get to see Zanetti, Poulsen and Sissoko play since the season is long. All 3 of them boosts European experience and will definitely help the tem.

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
World peace? More like world war seeing Sissoko and Poulsen playing together, with the latter provoking people at the wrong moment

At least we get to see Zanetti, Poulsen and Sissoko play since the season is long. All 3 of them boosts European experience and will definitely help the tem.
do not Forget Tiago Mendes and Albin Ekdal m8

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
Man milan got ronaldinho for 16m and we got this guy, milan's attack is gonna be sick with ka pa ro (kaka, pato, ronaldinho) not to mention pirlo, flamini, and gattuso, i think they have a good chance of winning serie a, however i think our team could have been more than capable with xabi, however i hope poulsen proves me wrong

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
kaka? Thor will hammer him down.
pato? Chiellini will eat him alive.
ronaldinho? Black Ninja will pwn him.

just being optimistic.

Salkcin

Mar 22, 2006
I think they have a plan. Juventus never bought superstars. They made them.. maybe not from scratch, but they boosted many careers.

If i remeber correctly Nedved is the most expensive player we bought and he was not even a super star. Just high profile Serie A player.

Zidane came from Bordeaux, Trez came from Monaco, Del Piero came from Padoca, Zambrotta came from Bari and so on. Most of them had succes before, but was not superstars by then.

Forget about Xabi... he's to big already :D
Even Ibrahimovic was no superstar at Ajax when we bought him.... It was only Viera and all the other Roma players Capello bought who where stars already. And I never liked Capello and his tactics. He kind a brought the Real Madrid spirit of buying a superstar-team to get succes :)

Poulsens history matches our other former superstars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)