Christian Poulsen (13 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just know. :D Sources say he doesn't want to play in Turkey. He would prefer Germany, Spain...but I guess they offer less that the Turkey club. Same story as Tiago last year.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
It's seems to be official now that Fener offered 7m € for this piece of shit player. I can't understand why we didn't sell him since he is obviously not worth more than 3-4m.

If he doesn't want to play there, threaten him and tell him that his next location will be one of our feeder clubs in Serie B/C :). His transfer money could go to a far better buy.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It's seems to be official now that Fener offered 7m € for this piece of shit player. I can't understand why we didn't sell him since he is obviously not worth more than 3-4m.

If he doesn't want to play there, threaten him and tell him that his next location will be one of our feeder clubs in Serie B/C :). His transfer money could go to a far better buy.
:rolleyes:

Mar 24, 2006

i disagree :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)