Christian Poulsen (4 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
so what do you guys (juventus supporters) think about his transfer? is it a loss for the club?
Yeah id say 50-50 as well. Nothing to get upset or excited over but he could come in really usefull at some point during the season. He is a good defensive midfielder I think he would of played better last season if he had a good passer playing beside him in the middle.

by the way welcome to forum

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
by the way welcome to forum
If Poulsen to Fener rumors last long enough you'll see many more like him here. Turkish fans are great. Whenever some player is linked to their team they invade the fan forums of the team where the particular player plays :D

Today we got 3 Fener fans. That's way too little. Usually they "attack" in groups of 10-20 people.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If Poulsen to Fener rumors last long enough you'll see many more like him here. Turkish fans are great. Whenever some player is linked to their team they invade the fan forums of the team where the particular player plays :D

Today we got 3 Fener fans. That's way too little. Usually they "attack" in groups of 10-20 people.
One (galitasaray fan) added me on MSN and wanted to discuss Harry Kewel and practice his english on me.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd be sad if he goes, the guy would get more chances next year since we won't use wingers in our system, but i guess he has to go to balance our midfield, d'Agostino seems a bit more complete player. I wonder if we could get 7.5 millions for Tiago, since i'd rather see the portugese going than staying.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

:lol: i hope molinaro or Tiago gets linked to a Turkish team. That could scare them away from here for good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)