Christian Chivu (3 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Chivu did nothing of the sort, what he said was right, there was no real leadership qualities in any of the managers we employed and that was a major problem, Chivu was angry and upset but he wasnt wrong, but he has said he wants to stay at Roma and he will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Chivu loves Roma, he is unhappy with roma's situation,
he isnt the only one, he said this to back ferrari and to turn the fault from the players to coaches, (also totti does the critics, it doesnt mean he doesnt love his team)
if roma wins nothing but an intertoto place, this year and the situation isnt going to improve next year, he will brake,
then its going to be the perfect time to moove in and transfer him,
about time to replace thuram

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Chivu’s Staying At Roma - Agent
4/20/2005 10:39:00 AM
Cristian Chivu’s agent has denied speculation that his client could leave Roma this summer.
The Romanian hit out at the Giallorossi earlier this week, casting doubt on his long-term future.

"Chivu wants to remain at Roma ," his representative, Andrea Pretti, told an Italian radio station.

"Cristian simply outlined the difficulties of this season, with the intention of guaranteeing himself and his teammates a more tranquil and better environment to return to winning ways."

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Chivu’s Staying At Roma - Agent
4/20/2005 10:39:00 AM
Cristian Chivu’s agent has denied speculation that his client could leave Roma this summer.
The Romanian hit out at the Giallorossi earlier this week, casting doubt on his long-term future.

"Chivu wants to remain at Roma ," his representative, Andrea Pretti, told an Italian radio station.

"Cristian simply outlined the difficulties of this season, with the intention of guaranteeing himself and his teammates a more tranquil and better environment to return to winning ways."
Yeah, we were never really 'linked' with him. It was made up by the media.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Man hes really good i wish we had him on our team and i bet Moggi is kicking himself in the ass for picking Legro over this fantastic defence...It pisses me off 2 actually. Well hopefully we do pick him up though hes fantastic and with Cassano it'll be great

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Chivu would be nice to have but I'm not getting my hopes up. Thuram and Cannavaro are still good enough to start so I would go for someone like Barzagli or Perea who wouldn't mind sitting on the bench for a season or two. This would be my ideal defence for next season:

Miguel - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Zebina - Barzagli - Kovac - Chiellini

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
It's either Cassano or Chivu, I doubt Roma will sell two of their stars to the same club, nor do I think Juve is able to pay for the two of them.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Chivu would be nice to have but I'm not getting my hopes up. Thuram and Cannavaro are still good enough to start so I would go for someone like Barzagli or Perea who wouldn't mind sitting on the bench for a season or two. This would be my ideal defence for next season:

ahh Stu, things never change...:cool:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

same here though Barzagli is having a hard time lately with Palermo. Still, he's better than the actual Ferrara and Montero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)