Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
the probable lineup would be like this:

Juventus FC (4-3-1-2):
Buffon, Birindelli, Thuram, Ferrara, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Conte, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet.

Subs: Chimenti, Fresi, Pessotto, Morretti, Baiocco, Di Vaio, Salas

Players injured: Iuliano, Montero, Olivera, Tacchinardi, Tudor

Coach: Marcello Lippi

Chievo Verona (4-4-2):
Lupatelli, Lanna, D'Anna, Legrottaglie, Moro, Franceschini, Corini, Perotta, Cossato, Marazzina, Bierhoff

Subs: Ambrosio, D'Angelo, Pasaresi, Lazetic, Della Morte, Andersson, Pellissier.

Player injured: De Franceschi
Player banned: Luciano

Coach: Luigi Del Neri

:cool: FORZA JUVENTUS-TURIN :cool:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Thanx Febrina :)

My focus of discussion and possible contoversy: This time it looks like Zambrotta's on the LEFT.

Does anyone know how he did vs Perugia?

BTW Chievo got Bierhoff :eek: where did he come from???

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++
knowing how much u r scared of Inter as the main title contender for this season . . .
:LOL::LOL:

++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++ u are already out of COPPA ITALIA
You think so? Well, there is another leg and I hope we don't screw-up like other teams, defeated to Serie B Bari - twice :LOL:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
My focus of discussion and possible contoversy: This time it looks like Zambrotta's on the LEFT.

Does anyone know how he did vs Perugia?
He did extremely well except for 1 complete howler :)

I think we shall be able to bag this one. Not easy but possible.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
You live on that sort of thing? I pity you, I really do...
To be honest i realy pity him aswell.
To have such a long life with so much sparetime and call himself a REAL INTER fan and go to another clubs forum to whine about how bad players we (juve ofc :D) have. Thats just tells us that he knows juve are good, but is afraid of admiting it.

Cuz without u haters, juve wouldn be so good.

second or first team . . .same result , u are out !!
Well the cup is not actually juves first priority, unlike other clubs juve have a big enough squad to rotate the players between, coppa, cl and seria a.

A wise person once said: Let the best man win...
And since u havent won seria a or even against juve then
INTER ARE NOT THE BEST

1 more thing...

03-12-00 Inter -Juventus 2 - 2
14-04-01 Juventus -Inter 3 - 1
27-10-01 Juventus -Inter 0 - 0
09-03-02 Inter -Juventus 2 - 2
19-10-02 Inter -Juventus 1 - 1

Next time u play juve, there wont be any Seedorf to score in the 90 min.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Thx, no i actually always been here before, last time i registered, my account sudenly would login, so just spectated your forum without posting.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I understand, i would think the same. But seeing him in the forum representing the danes, made me interested in supporting him :)

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Im glad that nearly everyone here is positive about the game, even after our defeat against Perugia in the Coppa - watched by less than 1000 spectators at the Delle Alpi!

Anyway, it won't be an easy game this one with Chievo forking wins against Lazio, Ac Milan, and lately, Roma, they would certainly want to extent their list of 'big-time' victims .. But Juve will be aware of this - I hope - and the refreshed Del Piero-Trezeguet-Nedved combo will have the answers on Sunday night ..

Chievo will be missing Massimo Marazzina, who was suspended by the team for criticising coach Del Neri .. while Roma-target Nicola Legrottaglie is also doubtful after suffering a calf injury ..

Good Luck to all our players on Sunday night .. and please get us the 3 points :kiss:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
They are missing Marazzina and Legrottaglie? Good news there!
Well, not for the players in question obviously...

The Coppa defeat doesn't destroy my hopes for a win come Sunday. That was our friggin' B-team playing!

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
draw is ok for me ;)
Draw? No, thank you :D We need the 3 points :fero:

Milan-Inter-Lazio all face relatively easy matches against Piacenza-Perugia-Udinese repectively .. which means dropping points will widen the gap from the top spot and we can't afford to do that .. We simply need to win and I believe we will ;)

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
hey VINMAN !!
i see that u are little offensive in ur language . .calm down man!!
As for my team not having a 'SUPERIOR FORUMS' ,well i must tell u that we already have & more then that there are some Juve-fans participating in these forums . . .
i won't reply to u with the same language cause Inter-fans are more gentlie then U are , i have only 2 words for u
GO SLEEP . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)