Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The year 2003 has just begun theres immediately a "big match". The Sunday night match of the 17the day is Chievo-Juventus, the Italian Champs against the surprise-team. Lippi is telling this now even Ciro Ferrara confirm this.

"The Sunday's match will be a real big match, as we have the same points. Chievo is not a revelation anymore but a reality. It will be a wonderful challenge".

Last year, the Lippi's team had two positive moments against Chievo, especially at Bentegodi stadium: "That was an important match for our ambitions – says Ferrara – to win in Verona wasn't that easy and it gave us a big boost for the championship. We beat them twice but we cannot compare them as things change from one day to another ".

Verona's challenge, the fifth of six victories in a row boosted the Bianconeri. That was a match that Ferrara loves: he scored the 1-0 goal. "A wonderful goal and an important one for the team and myself. I was a bit lucky on those days. I never scored so far but my hope is to repeat myself. Anyway it's not a big deal as it is not my job to score goals".

About the end of the first round, Ferrara is satisfyed: "The balance is positive. We did well in Serie A and the Champions League. In Serie A we can close the gap. We started well then we had some troubles but between the final of 2002 and the beginning of 2003 Juventus recovered".

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
An agreement has been reached between Roma and Inter for the free transfer of Gabriel Omar Batistuta to Inter until 30 June. Inter will meet the Argentine player in the next few days to define the contract details.

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
i must go now guys . . .i realy wish u a good match next sunday just to make the italian league more interesting cause if Juve isn't in the title race . . . it won't be that powerfull . . .

nice time talking to u guys
forza Inter & Juve.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well looks like hater aused quite a tussle here :D

i dont think vinman was foolish. he was truthful...if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck....i hate to break it to you buddy, but its a duck....

now apply the same brilliant conclusion to vinman's comment :D

btw i dont see how he can want peace when his FRIGGIN HANDLE says 'I HATE JUVE'

geez thats a ta bit too much hate to just tuck in your pants and carry on with now isnt it??

anyway, I think occasional conflicts are good for the forum...it just shouldnt turn into a friggin big-time full-scale thermo-nuclear world war, IMVVVVVVVVHO...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Have some pitty for the guy lar .. it's just sour grapes :)

I really feel sorry for Inter fans, 13 years no Scudetto ??

Well they say:

"If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out!"

How did it feel, I_Hate_Juve ?? We'd all like to know :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:LOL: Nice way to show pity :mute:

Pity I can't get to watch the late games :down: For some reason RAI International just shows the day matches.

Zambrotta gets to play at left wing back again! Do you think this is a good thing considering Chievo's breakaway speed?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Let os critise ROMA instead :D

Capello came to Lippi for advice:

Capello: Lippi, whats your secret to Victory?
Lippi: Well there is 3 things: 1)-> Technique 2)-> Team-Play 3)-> Brains.
Lippi: Here, let me show u. "BIRI" COME HERE!
Birindelli: Yes sir?
Lippi: If u had a brother and your brother had a brother! Who would your brothers Brother be?
Birindelli: Then my brothers Brother would be me.
Lippi: Correct.
Capello: Ahh thanx for the advice, i will try that on my players aswell.

Sooner the same evening Capello went back to Rome.

Capello: Totti!!! COME HERE
Totti: Ehh yes my lord?
Capello: If u had a brother and your brother had a brother! Who would your brothers brother be?
Totti: Ehhh can i have 10 min. to think about it?
Capello: Yes sure.

Totti ran over to Montella.

Totti: U godda help me, man! If u had a brother and your brother had a brother! Who would your brothers brother be?
Montella: then it would be me i guess.

Then Totti ran back to Capello happy as a little girl

Totti: Capello, i know who my brothers brother is... My brother is MONTELLA!
Capello: NO U FOOL!!! ITS BIRINDELLI!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

"I hate Juve", don't worry, we'll win!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++
i heared that Montero , Iuliano , Thuram are all out of Chievo clash !!
right?
No,I believe Thuram is fit. The injured players are : Montero,Iuliano,Tudor,Tacchinardi,Oliveira....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)