Chiellini in the fight against cancer (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
“Don’t score an own-goal”. This sentence said by Giorgio Chiellini might be an obvious advice for young players. In reality, this isn’t a trivial suggestion, because it represents the slogan of the campaign arranged by AIOM [Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica – Italian association of Clinical Oncology] and supported by the President of the Council of Ministers, and by CONI [Italian National Olympic Committee], FIGC [Italian Football Federation] and FMSI [Italian Federation of Sports medicine] in order to promote cancer prevention.
Chiellini immediately gave his contribution to this initiative and met the ‘Albert Einstein’ high school students. He spoke about the importance of several aspects such as a healthy life style, a correct diet, the avoidance of risky behaviours, e.g. smoking and so on.
The project ‘Non fare autogol, gioca d’attacco contro il cancro’ [Don’t score an own-goal, play in the forward line to fight against cancer] will continue up until the end of the season, and will involve five Italian schools and the same number of football figures: in addition to Giorgio, Stephan El Sharawi, Tommaso Rocchi, Sebastian Giovinco and Vincenzo Montella will participate in this initiative.
“We know that we’re a model for the youngsters – explained Chiellini – and this is a huge responsibility, because we can make them aware of the positive attitudes to take on, as well as of the negative habits to avoid. Therefore, I want to urge you to avoid smoking, to have a healthy diet and to play sports.” This message was also reinforced by Giorgio’s kindness and availability when responding to all lads’ questions and staying for the usual set of autographs.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Marty, sorry but fuck you! I almost had a mini heart attack from reading the title... Well it's not you who is at foult I guess, but the author of the article.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Didn't scare me, clearly he's 'in the fight against cancer' rather than 'fighting cancer'. big difference.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Avoiding risk factors is not enough ( in our clinic we have daily random findings in newborn babies) but its the least we can do...

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    You idiots, I'm not writing these articles, they're RSS posts from Juventus.com

But yeah, that headline scared the shit out of me when I checked the site :p

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    You idiots, I'm not writing these articles, they're RSS posts from Juventus.com

But yeah, that headline scared the shit out of me when I checked the site :p
    Yeah, I knew you're too good to kid with us like that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)