Chelsea to make Del Piero bid? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OMG, I'd be fvcking extatic if this happened!!! The story says that Abroamovich has been following Del Piero for a long time and that he would be willing to offer 30-35 million € + the contract of Juan Sebastian Veron for Del Piero and Montero!!! Two flies with one swing!!!

But I thik there's more to it. IMO they'd want us to drop out of the Rosicky race too. Hell, 35 million € is an offer I dont think Moggi would refuse.

http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=titolone

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
zlatan do you believe abramovic would go for del piero? he's not setting the world alight.

and montero. dont even........zlatan, really man i expected more from you....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
zlatan the stranger things that do happen are usually "bad" stranger things. like us not getting a defender in january, and letting go of davids, and playing montero on the pitch, etc

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
please sell him and trez , camo , juliano , montero , conte all with him in the same price:D

u want to sell half of juve squad 4 35 Milion euros ? :D

Well, 35 milion is very big price, but I dont think we should sell DP.

THe knight never leaves a lady ;)

PLS Moggi, do not sell DP.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Veron is always injured and doesn't perform like he used too with Lazio. DP+Montero for $$$ can happen with Moggi.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The EPL would be a perfect league for DP, as its more relaxed and not nearly as rugged.

35 million??

That's a lot of money to pass up.

Jul 12, 2002
Sell Del Piero to Chelsea for 35 mill? How could you even blink at that? I'd say do it in a second, Del Piero is not playing like a 35 million dollar man, and if we sold him for that we could pick up a number of youngsters for our defense and midfield. Besides, Di Vaio has been better this season.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Z, m8.....u're making me laugh again :LOL:

abromovich, is not a dumb-ass. look at his acquisitions so far; mutu, parker, makelele, crespo etc.

besides, with that kind of money he mite as well buy totti

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    Z, m8.....u're making me laugh again :LOL:

abromovich, is not a dumb-ass. look at his acquisitions so far; mutu, parker, makelele, crespo etc.

besides, with that kind of money he mite as well buy totti
    Hey, dont look at me, I didnt make the story up, read the linkage. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)