chelsea interested in trezguet (16 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventusi ] ++
Luciano Moggi torna a smentire le voci che vorrebbero il Chelsea vicinissimo all'acquisto del bomber juventino David Trezeguet per una cifra vicino ai 55 milioni di euro.

"Ho capito... qualcuno vuole che noi vendiamo Trezeguet per farci comprare Gilardino. Mi sbaglierò ma Trezeguet è più forte di Gilardino. Per carità è bravissimo però lasciatemi prendere una cantonata da solo: mi tengo David. Io la Juve ce l'ho davanti agli occhi e Trezeguet la butta dentro".

any translator?
Moggi prefers Trezeguet to Gilardino, basically.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Babelfish:

Luciano Moggi returns to refute the voices that would close want the Chelsea nearest the purchase of bomber juventino the David Trezeguet for a figure to 55 million euro. "I have understood... someone wants that we sell Trezeguet in order makes us to buy Gilardino. I will mistake myself but Trezeguet is more strongly than Gilardino. For charity it is best but you leave to take one me cantonata alone: I keep David. I it Juve ce have it in front of the eyes and Trezeguet throws it within ".

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
so we will refuse 55 ml euro for a player who is always injured , and waste the chance to get the best scorer in serie A, i think this will be A BIG MISTAKE

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Babelfish:

Luciano Moggi returns to refute the voices that would close want the Chelsea nearest the purchase of bomber juventino the David Trezeguet for a figure to 55 million euro. "I have understood... someone wants that we sell Trezeguet in order makes us to buy Gilardino. I will mistake myself but Trezeguet is more strongly than Gilardino. For charity it is best but you leave to take one me cantonata alone: I keep David. I it Juve ce have it in front of the eyes and Trezeguet throws it within ".

Hope that's not true

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
C'mon! Moggi aint stupid. BUT IF HE DOES TURN DOWN CHELSEA'S OFFER AND WE KEEP THAT SICK NOTE IN OUR SQUAD. I WILL NOT BE HAPPY. Like I said he Aint that stupid.........Right!?!?!?

khabbaz

Feb 19, 2005
i dont think he is that stupid? .. who could refuse such an offer?? selling trez could be the key to winnin g the champ league,, cos with tha t money we can buy what 3 or 4 class players?? :eek:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Babelfish:

the truth will be clear by time.....this is the only thing we can belive it

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004

TBH,I dont think that statement will ever be clear :D

Jul 2, 2005
trez is a world class player for about 2 mins every game where he scores or has a good shot, for the other 88-89 mins its like playing with ten men, he does nothing around the field we aim our passes at him and he does nothing, sell hi mlet chelsea have him thats 37 mil for someone like rosicky and chivu and probably someone else too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)