chelsea interested in trezguet (19 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
We rejected a 30 million pounds bid for Trezeguet? :rolleyes: :wallbang:

Stu, think of the alternatives. If we sold Trez for 30m, there's a good chance his replacement would come for close to the same amount. What sense would that make, because the leftover would in no way finance a move for a midfield partner to Emerson, anyway. Im all for Trez staying. Hes proven himself with us, and thats what makes it viable for us to retain his services.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Can we get a world class finisher for less than GBP15million? If we can, then accept Chelsea's bid. If we can't then forget it.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think it is stupid to reject 30 ml for trez , he is always injured and we can buy gila with this money , who is a top scorer

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Stu, think of the alternatives. If we sold Trez for 30m, there's a good chance his replacement would come for close to the same amount. What sense would that make, because the leftover would in no way finance a move for a midfield partner to Emerson, anyway. Im all for Trez staying. Hes proven himself with us, and thats what makes it viable for us to retain his services.
30m could get us Gilardino and Mozart or a defender. It could be a risky move but IMHO every player has his price and 30m is perhaps more than Trezeguet is worth. In any case I'm confident that if we get Mozart it won't be in a straight cash deal and he's hardly going to cost more than 5m in any case.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
It isn't a necessity to get rid of Trez...It's a midfield partner for Emo,which we greatly need,but if we are getting offers of £30m... That money could easily fund - Mozart,Pizzaro etc - and a good striker - Vucinic, Iaquinta,Caracciolo...

What i cant understand is why the board keep saying they have to sell before they buy. Coz they must have a fairly hefty transfer kitty,considering Juve won the serie A,signed a mega sponsorship deal, and brought in only free transfers soo far?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
30m could get us Gilardino and Mozart or a defender. It could be a risky move but IMHO every player has his price and 30m is perhaps more than Trezeguet is worth. In any case I'm confident that if we get Mozart it won't be in a straight cash deal and he's hardly going to cost more than 5m in any case.
It could get us all three. :undecide:

Mutu + 15€m = Gila
8€m = Bonera
7€m = Mozart

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
Perhaps we should consider that, if we sell Trezeguet, people will realise we have money. That means the price is going up for us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Why would you need to sell Trez to buy Mozart? The fact remains, we can get Mozart as things stand right now, without having to sell Trezeguet because it will probably be a player + cash deal anyway. If we were selling Trez, it would only indicate to me that we were lining up the likes of Viera or Gerrard, with the sacrifice being made for the direct replacement for Trezeguet. Which in that case would not be Gilardino, based purely on the price tags involved all around.

PS: Imo the only ones we'll be able to afford then would be the likes of Iaquinta or Cariccolo. Why not retain Trez and buy Mozart anyway like we intend to do right now? Given that Trez is in an likelihood set to play a starting role at the front of a three pronged attack. And he's pretty good at his job too. Which we have witnessed in his time with us.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Please Nicole no offence, but I hardly doubt any Juventus-fans cares about a romanistas point of view on our players or on our team.

Try to stick to the hangout sections.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Please Nicole no offence, but I hardly doubt any Juventus-fans cares about a romanistas point of view on our players or on our team.

Try to stick to the hangout sections.
I dont really care if about cares about my opinion, but the fact is 30m for Trez is a hell of a good deal.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Acies ] ++
Perhaps we should consider that, if we sell Trezeguet, people will realise we have money. That means the price is going up for us.

Are you Moggi's cousin or something:D?

You are so right.I have never thought that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)