Chelsea boring? (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Chelsea are boring why? Because of the way they last, they wait for teams to attack them, however as it is well documented most premiership teams have become the same way, especially the likes of everton, bolton, fulham etc etc. Anyway so when you get 2 teams playing taht same style, it certainly doesnt make for an exciting game.
Well said luv.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cruyff Slams Mourinho Tactics
9/30/2005 11:43:00 AM
Holland legend Johan Cruyff has blasted the tactics of Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
"He’s a very good practical coach. But in his position he should think about the performances too," the former Barcelona star told BBC Radio Five Live.

"The result is not the only thing a big team should be thinking about.

"What he must try to do is have respect for everybody. If you are a top team then you have to have more respect."

A few days ago Tottenham coach Martin Jol also suggested that Chelsea have a duty to attack.

goal.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Cruyff Slams Mourinho Tactics...
*cough* The difference between Barcelona and Milan was that Barca had bought Romario in the summer, while Milan ought Desailly. I seem to remember hearing something like that.

A few days ago Tottenham coach Martin Jol also suggested that Chelsea have a duty to attack.
He wasn't by any chance the manager back when Mourinho accused Spurs of parking the team bus across their goal line? :D

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

au contraire, drogba was amazing at marseille
I haven't said that he's not amazing, I just said that I didn't regard him as amazing. I don't like to regard players like a class players after just one good season. I haven't regarded Camoranesi as a graet player after his first season in Juventus even his first season was superb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)