Chelsea agreed transfer fee with Juve over Zambrotta - Channel4 (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blind ] ++
Brighi is in Roma currently.
Now as far as I am concerned if Chelsea make the right bid for Zambrotta, I would not mind Zambrotta being sold. The club is more important than any individual.
I would bot be sad at all if Zambro goes. He would be able to further prove to the entire would that he is the best at his position, no matter what league or which team he plays for.
Plus with the money we make from his sell we would able to buy a playmaker, a new CB, and a new striker.
Good if you ask me.
Yes but the club depends on the individuals,especially on those like Zambrotta.
We are losing our reputation and the most important our way of looking when we lose such a player.
The most important thing is that Zambrotta is Italian in Italin team.
We don't need Bridge instead of him.
Forza Zambro!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Zambro was absolute quality against Milan, in the first half especially - he was like lightening going up and down the touchline. He went flying past players who had a 2 metre headstart on him. I was whooping like a madman.

I don't care how much Chelsea offer, let's please not sell him, he is the best.

Oh and by the way, today Chelsea have been linked with Dede so maybe they are after him instead?

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #168
    Good to hear. With the Scudetto we will bring in some cash I hope. Anyone know how much? Maybe we can keep the important players and still improve the squad with only saying good bye to: Montero, Ferrara, Tacchinardi and loan out either Olivera or Kapo or both?

Blind

May 8, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    with Zambo's performance against Milan it would be silly to sell him.
    Ok I take it back.
    Zambrotta really did a fantastic job.
    I take it back.
    He is 27, has LOTFS of years in him.
    Forza Zambrotta!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)