Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (2 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Quran 47:4: When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Quran 98:6: The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.

Quran 5:33: Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain and crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land.

Quran 48:29: Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.

Quran 8:12: I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 4:34: Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.

Quran 9:29: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

I rest my case. By the way, there is a lot more that I didn't bother posting. Moderate Muslims are either ignorant to what the Quran sais or reject the Quran (and I hope that we have more ignorance and rejection in that case). Those who follow it properly are to be feared as they represent the greatest threat to western civilization. Islam is not compatible with democracy and the freedoms that most of the world take for granted.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Quran 47:4: When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Quran 98:6: The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.

Quran 5:33: Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain and crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land.

Quran 48:29: Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.

Quran 8:12: I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 4:34: Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.

Quran 9:29: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

I rest my case. By the way, there is a lot more that I didn't bother posting. Moderate Muslims are either ignorant to what the Quran sais or reject the Quran (and I hope that we have more ignorance and rejection in that case). Those who follow it properly are to be feared as they represent the greatest threat to western civilization. Islam is not compatible with democracy and the freedoms that most of the world take for granted.
i will also rest your case, take your muslim crusade somewhere else

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Take Beer
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)