Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (7 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Not a beauty at all Maddy :D

I wanted to ask u a question, how would u feel if someone ridiculed your mother, sister wife or daughter, or the dearest person to your heat. For the Majority of Muslims, the sanity of the prophet is hold much bigger than their mothers, it will be ok if u curse his mother but not the prophet. It's not about freedom of speech but it's about morality and human values, why u need to provek 1.6 billion people just so you can produce a weak humour. We keep reminded by the West that now we live in a small world when everyone is connected, maybe some need to be reminded by this fact and that respect of others is more important than trying to be funny.
By the way i don't accept what happend by any means.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And sadly a possibly future French president.

Talk about creating a divided society. Islamic terrorist might hit us again, but those to be afraid aren't us Christian/Atheist/Jewish Europeans.

If the Right Wing keeps it's progress going we shall soon see 1930s liek actions.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way todays cover of Charlie Hebdo is a beauty.

"All is Forgiven" :heart:
Saddest part is that these extremist are toothless cowards, that hold on to extremely weak and feeble idioligies that can be swept away with nothing but a basic education.

The solutions is simple, it's easy but it requires sacrifices from the ones that currently hold the power, and they won't budge. They eat of these turmoils and bloodshed, you think they give a shit?! They're more concerned on who they are going to appoint in Burkina Faso and how to avoid loosing grip on Gabon.

If they were to spend a third on the amount of money they spend on warfare, on a basic education, I'm not telling you to rewrite their curriculums and shove your ideologies down their throat, but simple basic education from different faces, in their own tongues, allow people to celebrate and love their cultures. Sent kids to school in different areas of the world, have Urugayan teacher teach mathematics in Iran, or a Dane in Vietnam, or a Viet in Somalia. The world is HUGE, the diversity of our people is even bigger, and our basic needs are the same, now why can't we all eat?

Simply cause some are pigs.

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #946
    Not a beauty at all Maddy :D

I wanted to ask u a question, how would u feel if someone ridiculed your mother, sister wife or daughter, or the dearest person to your heat. For the Majority of Muslims, the sanity of the prophet is hold much bigger than their mothers, it will be ok if u curse his mother but not the prophet. It's not about freedom of speech but it's about morality and human values, why u need to provek 1.6 billion people just so you can produce a weak humour. We keep reminded by the West that now we live in a small world when everyone is connected, maybe some need to be reminded by this fact and that respect of others is more important than trying to be funny.
    By the way i don't accept what happend by any means.
    I'll say it again and again. I accept that your feelings might be hurt. But as much as I have to respect that. I more importantly need to respect my own values.

Freedom of speech will always be more important the religious feelings. That's it.

And speaking of morality and values. Why don't you respect mine? The West was build on Freedom of Speech.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I'll say it again and again. I accept that your feelings might be hurt. But as much as I have to respect that. I more importantly need to respect my own values.

Freedom of speech will always be more important the religious feelings. That's it.

And speaking of morality and values. Why don't you respect mine? The West was build on Freedom of Speech.
    Come on man, :lol:

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #948
    Saddest part is that these extremist are toothless cowards, that hold on to extremely weak and feeble idioligies that can be swept away with nothing but a basic education.

The solutions is simple, it's easy but it requires sacrifices from the ones that currently hold the power, and they won't budge. They eat of these turmoils and bloodshed, you think they give a shit?! They're more concerned on who they are going to appoint in Burkina Faso and how to avoid loosing grip on Gabon.

If they were to spend a third on the amount of money they spend on warfare, on a basic education, I'm not telling you to rewrite their curriculums and shove your ideologies down their throat, but simple basic education from different faces, in their own tongues, allow people to celebrate and love their cultures. Sent kids to school in different areas of the world, have Urugayan teacher teach mathematics in Iran, or a Dane in Vietnam, or a Viet in Somalia. The world is HUGE, the diversity of our people is even bigger, and our basic needs are the same, now why can't we all eat?

Simply cause some are pigs.
    Fr3sh I love your view on humanity and how to solve this. By love and coming to together. It's hearts liek yours the World need :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you disagree with the rest I wrote?

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #950
    Do any you know why the 'original' Muhammed-cartoons were published in Jyllands-Posten in Denmark?

Soem seem to think the goal was to ridicule Muslims?

It's that what your Media/Imams have told you?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Fr3sh I love your view on humanity and how to solve this. By love and coming to together. It's hearts liek yours the World need :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you disagree with the rest I wrote?
    I love you too :dule:

I agree with the rest, but that part that the West was built on freedom, that is far from the truth. The amount of silencing, and the erasing of history, from an African point of vue, they were for everything BUT the freedom of speech.

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #952
    None of them have killed the people who worked there though.
    Your point being?

- - - Updated - - -

I love you too :dule:

I agree with the rest, but that part that the West was built on freedom, that is far from the truth. The amount of silencing, and the erasing of history, from an African point of vue, they were for everything BUT the freedom of speech.
    There's no perfection in The World. But the sheer fact that white poeple in the west discuss our treatment of slaves and 'niggers' in the past, must be slighty warming to your heart since it's shows that we are aware that "The West" isn't perfect nor is our history.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Do any you know why the 'original' Muhammed-cartoons were published in Jyllands-Posten in Denmark?

Soem seem to think the goal was to ridicule Muslims?

It's that what your Media/Imams have told you?
    The whole cartoon thing is absolute non-sense to me, you can do whatever the fuck you want, say whatever the fuck you want, but maaaaaan you better be able to man up and deal with the consequences. It's basic math. Do what you want, but assume the consequences of it.

You can't go around ridiculing a quarter of the world all the while knowing, that a lot of these believers are from war torn third world countries, or that are new immigrants, or the sons of immigrants, that have history of violence, and expect a bouquet of flowers come on man, that's retarded

It's like you going to some Def jam poetry session and start making monkey noises and be like that's poetry for yall porch monkeys

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

The west being built on Freedom of speech, come on more like on crushing other civilisations.

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #955
    The whole cartoon thing is absolute non-sense to me, you can do whatever the fuck you want, say whatever the fuck you want, but maaaaaan you better be able to man up and deal with the consequences. It's basic math. Do what you want, but assume the consequences of it.

You can't go around ridiculing a quarter of the world all the while knowing, that a lot of these believers are from war torn third world countries, or that are new immigrants, or the sons of immigrants, that have history of violence, and expect a bouquet of flowers come on man, that's retarded
    Absolute "meh". You sound very accepting of terrorism in this piece?

I can apply that "logic" to defend every single bombing in the Middle East.

- - - Updated - - -

The west being built on Freedom of speech, come on more like on crushing other civilisations.
    So you refuse to relate to the rest of what I wrote?

Again where's your respect for my values?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    There's no perfection in The World. But the sheer fact that white poeple in the west discuss our treatment of slaves and 'niggers' in the past, must be slighty warming to your heart since it's shows that we are aware that "The West" isn't perfect nor is our history.
    Slavery is a thing of the past. The Europeans shouldn't even be taking credit of it, when they came they saw it being practiced. The arabs where at it before them, it was a thing to enslave a non-muslim in order to expand the faith in Africa. When the europeans came, most of the African kingdoms where down on one knee, all they did was deal the final blow.

What is foul though, is what's happening today. Who dictates' the African market? Who desides what goes at what price? Who puts in place the leaders? Who only speaks of the continent only to denigrate it? There are more french speakers in Congo then the ENTIRE world (barring the rest of Africa), that's DISGUSTING! Africa for Africans, self sovereignty is what I ask for.

Read up, on Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lulumba, Kwame Krumah, Haile Sellasie, Cheik Anta Diop. I often times, refrain from the history section for a lot of reasons, the world didn't exist for 2000 years, African didn't learn how to read and write 1400's years ago. It seems that the western world goes out of it's way to dumb down Africa as whole.

Anyways, it's 3:08 AM here, i got out of work at 1am, me tired, one more joint and me done.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolute "meh". You sound very accepting of terrorism in this piece?
    I'm all for preserving life, and nurturing it. But ones got to be held accountable of his action, if he threw stones at some crazy fuck and he knew that the crazy kills, that's his problem.

I might sound kinda cold saying this, mainly because I have absolutely no sympathy for the victims here (ok i got sympathy for their family for the loss, but other than that i ain't feeling shit).

- - - Updated - - -

As for the middle east :lol: you reap what you sow

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #957
    Slavery is a thing of the past. The Europeans shouldn't even be taking credit of it, when they came they saw it being practiced. The arabs where at it before them, it was a thing to enslave a non-muslim in order to expand the faith in Africa. When the europeans came, most of the African kingdoms where down on one knee, all they did was deal the final blow.

What is foul though, is what's happening today. Who dictates' the African market? Who desides what goes at what price? Who puts in place the leaders? Who only speaks of the continent only to denigrate it? There are more french speakers in Congo then the ENTIRE world (barring the rest of Africa), that's DISGUSTING! Africa for Africans, self sovereignty is what I ask for.

Read up, on Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lulumba, Kwame Krumah, Haile Sellasie, Cheik Anta Diop. I often times, refrain from the history section for a lot of reasons, the world didn't exist for 2000 years, African didn't learn how to read and write 1400's years ago. It seems that the western world goes out of it's way to dumb down Africa as whole.

Anyways, it's 3:08 AM here, i got out of work at 1am, me tired, one more joint and me done.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for preserving life, and nurturing it. But ones got to be held accountable of his action, if he threw stones at some crazy fuck and he knew that the crazy kills, that's his problem.

I might sound kinda cold saying this, mainly because I have absolutely no sympathy for the victims here (ok i got sympathy for their family for the loss, but other than that i ain't feeling shit).

- - - Updated - - -

As for the middle east :lol: you reap what you sow
    Well, I'll take back for I had to day about "heart". You seem to be full of hatred. Won't solve anything.

Sleep well.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    You are lying or ignorant. Choose one.

Jews, Catholics and hell even Marie Le Pen have bitched about Charlie Hebdo.
    wowow maybe you ain't getting the message.

Everyone bitched equally about it but muslims went killed people. YOU GET IT?!?!? and for the rest you're quite rude.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    So you refuse to relate to the rest of what I wrote?

Again where's your respect for my values?
    I agree with u the rest with what u said, and i had that debate with people over here in Morocco and i told them that we should accept it, especially muslims living in the west, they need to adapt to the values of their countries. It doesnt mean you can go and hurt Millions of people as part of Millions of speech especially as Fresh said in the current circumstances when the muslim part of the world is boiling, terrorist organisations are gainning more and more sympathizers...
    Staff like this are part of the reason some poeple can be brainwashed to join islamic organisations.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    And btw did i write anything wrong???
    In muslims ruled countries you get killed if:
    -you're gay
    -you get raped
    -you violate religious laws
    -you are atheist

Women aren't allowed to:
    -drive
    -dress as they like
    -love who they like
    -be healthy (infibulation)

should i go on?
    as i wrote jail-like countries with no freedom or human rights respected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)