Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (12 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well, I'll take back for I had to day about "heart". You seem to be full of hatred. Won't solve anything.

Sleep well.
:lol:

I'm not a hateful one, and you shouldn't be so quick to judge. You have no idea what it is, to be born in a place where you are unwanted and bear the scars for it, and I'm speaking literally. Nor do you have any idea of the military past of my grandfathers(fought on opposing fronts), Somalia has been bloody and hateful, and shit rolls downwards and hits you in the face and you deal with it. Now it would be on the individual to make the right choices. 23 years now non-stop civil war, I'm 23. Now ask me again, what is it that I want to solve. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Slavery is a thing of the past. The Europeans shouldn't even be taking credit of it, when they came they saw it being practiced. The arabs where at it before them, it was a thing to enslave a non-muslim in order to expand the faith in Africa. When the europeans came, most of the African kingdoms where down on one knee, all they did was deal the final blow.

What is foul though, is what's happening today. Who dictates' the African market? Who desides what goes at what price? Who puts in place the leaders? Who only speaks of the continent only to denigrate it? There are more french speakers in Congo then the ENTIRE world (barring the rest of Africa), that's DISGUSTING! Africa for Africans, self sovereignty is what I ask for.

Read up, on Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lulumba, Kwame Krumah, Haile Sellasie, Cheik Anta Diop. I often times, refrain from the history section for a lot of reasons, the world didn't exist for 2000 years, African didn't learn how to read and write 1400's years ago. It seems that the western world goes out of it's way to dumb down Africa as whole.

Who do you think is colonizing Africa these days? I'll give you a hint: not the West, but the ...

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #964
    wowow maybe you ain't getting the message.

Everyone bitched equally about it but muslims went killed people. YOU GET IT?!?!? and for the rest you're quite rude.
    That wasn't your original statement. Secondly I know a Christian white male who killed 'cause he hates Humanism, Social Democracy and Muslims.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Valerio

B67eRvTCcAAwU24.0.jpg

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Agree, The problem too with France is theses attackers besides being " Muslims " they are french too, not arabs, they were french people that decided to join Islamic terrorist groups.
    Integration of the new generations of Immigrants families is a problem that France can't seem to tacle and the Political Power in France still want a France for French people yet they fail to recognize that these people too are french.
    Like Tariq Ramadan calls it the Zidane Syndrome " When he won the WC he's french but when he headbutted Materazzi he's Algerian " that's the double standards too that the french society is living by.
    Agreed on all counts.
    Journalist on Lebanese channel last night said something about Hebdo also mocking Christianity and Jews on many occasions. Don't know how true this is.
    There was a story of them firing one of their cartoonists in 2009 because his satire was "anti semitic". So I guess the jews are a red line when it comes to free speech.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    That wasn't your original statement. Secondly I know a Christian white male who killed 'cause he hates Humanism, Social Democracy and Muslims.

- - - Updated - - -
    @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=18350" target="_blank">Valerio</a>

B67eRvTCcAAwU24.0.jpg
    you're weird cause that was exactly my statement. you can ask a mod if i changed the post or whatever.

and about the pic down well after all the shit pulled down by new frenchies and their belief i woudn't say "well done" but at least people now will defend themself from all this shit.

L'HISTOIRE DE L'ENSEIGNANT FRANÇAIS: "WE HATEus "

Le conseiller circulaire de la Région de la Vénétie Elena Donazzan, qui donc bouleversé le pro-islamique dans toute l'Italie, était plus que jamais nécessaire, à la lumière de ce qui se est passé dans les écoles françaises à la suite des massacres de Paris.

Le conseiller CIRCULAIRE

Le moment de silence pour les victimes du massacre de Charlie Hebdo demandé par les enseignants, a en effet été accueillie avec mépris, la provocation et l'indignation de la majorité des étudiants musulmans.

Un enseignant a dit à un journal local, "au cours de la minute de silence, seulement quelques-uns de ses étudiants musulmans ont abaissé leurs têtes, mais la plupart d'entre eux a exprimé la joie et fanfaronnades."

"Rien par rapport à ce que certains de mes collègues ont dû faire face. Pendant la minute de silence dans d'autres classes, il y avait de nombreux étudiants expulsés, beaucoup ont dit des choses terribles, des cris, les autres riaient. Un étudiant musulman a catégoriquement refusé de respecter la minute de silence ".

Dans une classe, les étudiants musulmans étaient bruyants et agités. Une jeune fille musulmane dit, tandis que l'autre islamique hocha la tête: «Madame, nous ne permettrons pas à être insulté par un dessin du Prophète, il est normal qu'il y ait vengeance. Ce est plus une allumeuse, est une insulte ".

Quand le professeur a essayé d'ouvrir une discussion sur le principe de la liberté d'expression, un groupe d'étudiants musulmans: «Pourquoi ont continué, dame, puisque vous déjà menacé?"

Dans d'autres écoles, il se est passé:

Un moment de silence, par un étudiant à son professeur: «Je vais vous tuer avec la kalachnikov."

Dans une école primaire de Seine-Saint-Denis, environ 80% des étudiants musulmans a refusé d'observer le silence d'une minute.

Sur sa page Facebook, un enseignant raconte sa journée commence à 8h00 avec un accueil d'un étudiant: «Moi, je suis avec les tueurs" ...

Paris: «Madame, je refuse d'observer une minute de silence pour les personnes comme celles-ci." Tandis qu'un autre a dit: «Ils le méritaient. Vous récoltez ce que vous semez quand il provoque ".

En outre, rien d'étrange, même les terroristes islamiques CH allé à l'école. Tous parfaitement intégrés: sur le papier.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    There was a story of them firing one of their cartoonists in 2009 because his satire was "anti semitic". So I guess the jews are a red line when it comes to free speech.
    Fuck the jews (not all of them, but anyone who uses word anti semitic).

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #968
    you're weird cause that was exactly my statement. you can ask a mod if i changed the post or whatever.
    I might be weird. But I ain't no dimwit.

Your initial statement:

well just google something about Hebdo. It's true it's just muslims who get butthurt about it. Inferior mentality grown in jail-like countries and with a huge lack of freedom and human rights.
    I corrected you and you came with a new statement:

wowow maybe you ain't getting the message.

Everyone bitched equally about it but muslims went killed people. YOU GET IT?!?!? and for the rest you're quite rude.
    Do you understand how they are different? The two statements?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    And btw did i write anything wrong???
    In muslims ruled countries you get killed if:
    -you're gay
    -you get raped
    -you violate religious laws
    -you are atheist

Women aren't allowed to:
    -drive
    -dress as they like
    -love who they like
    -be healthy (infibulation)

should i go on?
    as i wrote jail-like countries with no freedom or human rights respected.
    We have over 30 muslim countries in the world, please list the countries where the bolded is applied. I'm gonna venture and guess you can mention 2, maybe 3, but you know what, I'll humor you, maybe you'll surprise me.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Your initial statement:

bitching equally =/= killing
    butthurt = killing

meant that.

- - - Updated - - -

We have over 30 muslim countries in the world, please list the countries where the bolded is applied. I'm gonna venture and guess you can mention 2, maybe 3, but you know what, I'll humor you, maybe you'll surprise me.
    please list them for me i don't care enough to waste time researching actually WHICH countries apply those horrendous stuff.

thanks mate ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Your initial statement:

or better let me rephrase it.
    Hebdo were making fun of all religions but somehow only muslims went and shooted down 12 people

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    bitching equally =/= killing
    butthurt = killing

meant that.

- - - Updated - - -

please list them for me i don't care enough to waste time researching actually WHICH countries apply those horrendous stuff.

thanks mate ;)
    So you make an ignorant statement; I ask you to back it up with examples, your response is I should provide the examples for you. I'm not sure I follow the logic. However I'd like to think I'm a nice guy, so I'll help you out a bit:

Saudi Arabia is the only country I can think of that doesn't allow women to drive, and that has anything that resembles the kind of laws you refer to. Can you mention any other country??

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #972
    Hebdo were making fun of all religions but somehow only muslims went and shooted down 12 people
    You are right and no one is denying the problem with Radical Islam and it's effect on marginalised people.

The Norwegian government were treating all people equal and the Labour Party of Norway believed in equality, but only a Christian and Right Wing Nationalist went and killed 77 people. 67 gunned down 48 were 18 or younger.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    So you make an ignorant statement; I ask you to back it up with examples, your response is I should provide the examples for you. I'm not sure I follow the logic. However I'd like to think I'm a nice guy, so I'll help you out a bit:

Saudi Arabia is the only country I can think of that doesn't allow women to drive, and that has anything that resembles the kind of laws you refer to. Can you mention any other country??
    omg you don't really get it do you?
    why should i waste time just to tell you something?
    and you took only single thing women= no allowed to drive but what about the rest?

i like guys like you. 1000 words focus on 2 start trolling about those 2 ignoring the 998 remaining cause they don't appeal to your debate.

And by the way you asked me to list which of 30 muslims countries in the world applies those stuff right? so i'm gonna ask how many of those doesn't??? XD

- - - Updated - - -

You are right and no one is denying the problem with Radical Islam and it's effect on marginalised people.

The Norwegian government were treating all people equal and the Labour Party of Norway believed in quality, but only a Christian and Right Wing Nationalist went and killed 77 people. 67 gunned down 48 were 18 or younger.
    cool one Maddy but now make a balance between acts of hate muslims made all around the world and the acts made by those right wings party extremists.
    Honestly i can think only of Ukraina where the nazis with the help of US took the power and killed lot of people.

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #974
    cool one Maddy but now make a balance between acts of hate muslims made all around the world and the acts made by those right wings party extremists.
    Honestly i can think only of Ukraina where the nazis with the help of US took the power and killed lot of people.

How delusional can one be.

Holy fuck.

You really are ignorant. A numerical game now?

How many civilians died in Gaza due to The Right Wing of Israel?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

How delusional can one be.

Holy $#@!.

You really are ignorant. A numerical game now?

How many civilians died in Gaza due to The Right Wing of Israel?
    Maddy you realize you started the numerical game right?? and now you bitch cause i asked you to make a balance ?

I think we're losing the focus on the shit we're discussing.

Muslims extremists are a world wide problem, the rest isn't.

There is one religion that actually hurts their believers if they don't respects what a book says that's the problem.

Now i'll ask Maddy what you're trying to demostrate?? just trolling and bitching to have fun or do you have something useful to write?

edit: oh and btw what Israel is doing to Palestina is awful. Worse than what nazis did to them in the ww2. But funny enough everyone now turn BOTH their eyes blind and let shit continue.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Hmm.. I can think of a few. But they're countries which lack central authority and in which local, religious rule is dictated by what one can only call criminal gangs. Not really what Valerio meant I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)