Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (4 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Someone has clearly misunderstood the annoying critical sense of everyday democrats.

What a ignorant and dumbass.

People liek you will never lift the middle east. Instead you'll stall your progress. Long live being a backward thinker :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. fuck you @ReBeL my girl is pissed at me for spending moer tiem educating your dumb ass rather than giving her the D.

And by D I mean my dick and we are not married and yes that's freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucken thank you :tup:
The tragic part of the post you quoted is that no one in here (except the dweeb Rus) has accused Muslims as being terrorists in general. Seven has hinted at the idea of linking Islams inherent properties to terrorism, but no one has gone out and said it. Jesus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
You did not praise it, but you shrug it off like it's not worthy of attention, because something else is happening elsewhere. In a thread dedicated to discussing the very issue.

Not a single person in here will deny that killings on a higher scale are happening other places, just today Boko Haram flattened 16 villages in Nigeria, killing over 200 people, but does that simply negate the impact of the Paris shootings on Europe?
I merely said that there are things that are taking place all over the world and need attention more. I did not attack anybody. That was my part of freedom of speech. If you all believe in freedom of speech, why do you think I don't have that right?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Both of whom I generally dislike. That they made a video that didn't make me vomit is an accomplishment.

Juventino[RUS];4785305 said:
nsfw 18+...
Intense. Hadn't seen that before. Thanks for the share.

and to expand on this point: We keep complaining that the West is taking the Israeli's side in the Palestine conflict, we complain that their media is allowed to persecute muslims, but when it comes to Jews the media tread a lot more carefully. We should be asking ourselves why that is the case, of course the ready made answer you're given most of the time, is that the west hate us and that there is some kind of sinister conspiracy(most probably lead by jews) against us. Its all a bunch of bullshit, and frankly I'm sick of it. Jews have a strong worldwide network of influential politicians, businessmen and other men of power who understand that international relations and politics are based on interests, while we go around shouting like maniacs, killing innocent people in faraway countries, and targeting small time cartoonists.

Our countries are fucked up, we do not have even the most basic rights, but what matters to us is a bunch of small time satirists drawing a sick, vulgar cartoon. It really is frustrating, I do not see why we should care about things like these. There is no way you're going to be able to stop the whole world from offending you, and honestly I don't see why we should care, but we'd rather try that than attempt to fix things in our own backyard.

A rant I had to get off my chest.
I'd have to agree a lot with your venting, Fred. Not that the West is in love with Arabs and Islam, but don't confuse the Jewish stronghold on things as a reflection that people just hate Arabs.

It's one of the most frustrating things for me in this country -- the Jewish lobby, the Charlie Hebdo point of Jews being placed beyond reproach for their own failures, and the sickening undying loyalty people in power show to Zionists here... and the fear they have of being unseated if they do not show such loyalty.

As with all that's completely f'ed up with Israel, the only way that country could redeem itself is from within -- from its own people. There are too many external forces to thwart criticism of Israel from the outside. And too much historical guilt that has given them license to do the worst kind of things in the name of having it previous done unto them. So only the people of Israel really hold the key to salvation -- of steering the country on a virtuous rather than a dickhead path.

And probably the same goes for much of the Arab world.

The external victim mentality just makes you dependent on outside forces that has other beefs to prioritize, and everyone is ultimately on their own.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I merely said that there are things that are taking place all over the world and need attention more. I did not attack anybody. That was my part of freedom of speech. If you all believe in freedom of speech, why do you think I don't have that right?
Are you a fucking stooge or what? You can't wrap your head around Europeans debating an issue which is sending shockwaves throughout the continent? Freedom of speech goes both ways, no one here is trying to shut you up. But if you voice your opinions they are up for debate, just because it's your opinion doesn't make it immaculate and beyond criticism.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Someone has clearly misunderstood the annoying critical sense of everyday democrats.

What a ignorant and dumbass.

People liek you will never lift the middle east. Instead you'll stall your progress. Long live being a backward thinker :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. $#@! you @ReBeL my girl is pissed at me for spending moer tiem educating your dumb ass rather than giving her the D.

And by D I mean my $#@! and we are not married and yes that's freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!en thank you :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't flatter yourself.
You are really a 7-year-old kid. Arguing with you is just like kicking a bag of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you a $#@!ing stooge or what? You can't wrap your head around Europeans debating an issue which is sending shockwaves throughout the continent? Freedom of speech goes both ways, no one here is trying to shut you up. But if you voice your opinions they are up for debate, just because it's your opinion doesn't make it immaculate and beyond criticism.
I never said that my opinion is beyond criticism, but criticizing an idea is different than insulting a person in each post.

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #686
    You are really a 7-year-old kid. Arguing with you is just like kicking a bag of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that my opinion is beyond criticism, but criticizing an idea is different than insulting a person in each post.
    You would know. Wouldn't you?

Turd Muffin.

Meanwhile in Europe...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Both of whom I generally dislike. That they made a video that didn't make me vomit is an accomplishment.

Intense. Hadn't seen that before. Thanks for the share.

I'd have to agree a lot with your venting, Fred. Not that the West is in love with Arabs and Islam, but don't confuse the Jewish stronghold on things as a reflection that people just hate Arabs.

It's one of the most frustrating things for me in this country -- the Jewish lobby, the Charlie Hebdo point of Jews being placed beyond reproach for their own failures, and the sickening undying loyalty people in power show to Zionists here... and the fear they have of being unseated if they do not show such loyalty.

As with all that's completely f'ed up with Israel, the only way that country could redeem itself is from within -- from its own people. There are too many external forces to thwart criticism of Israel from the outside. And too much historical guilt that has given them license to do the worst kind of things in the name of having it previous done unto them. So only the people of Israel really hold the key to salvation -- of steering the country on a virtuous rather than a dickhead path.

And probably the same goes for much of the Arab world.

The external victim mentality just makes you dependent on outside forces that has other beefs to prioritize, and everyone is ultimately on their own.
    I completely agree.

As for the bolded part; at one point in history the Jews were the most persecuted people in the West, that is something we in the Arab and Muslim world conveniently forget. They didn't become the West's darlings overnight.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    :lol: And i used to find him funny at times, at least when mocking religions. But i can't agree with his generalization and marginalization of all Muslim people as they're to blame for what happened. He's being as stupid as some here on this thread.

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #696
    Insulting me won't make you a man in the eyes of your girlfriend if you really have one.
    First of all: She ain't me girl. Just soem poon for the coming days. Altho I fancy her. Perhaps I'll start dating her. She's mos def good looking.

Secondly: I did actually pull her thru a conversation about the events in France (disclaimer been seeing her since before xmas)

Thirdly: She's asleep. Don't even know about 'Tuz. Sweetheart couldn't care less.

Oh and listen to Fred if you want progress.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];4785352 said:
    Hate on jews is very strong with this one :lol:
    Again, you don't understand the posts you are quoting. I am not making any judgment on Jews there, I'm merely suggesting that they moved from being the most persecuted group of people in Europe and the West to becoming a strong lobby that has the ability to influence policy in the west.

I hope that is clear enough for you, if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask before making a fool of yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)