Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This is gonna grow way out of proportion, we can't even imagine what people in higher places who already hated immigrants are gonna come u[ with. And the general public, scared for their lives as they are are easy targets. Add that to the hate they're accumulating, they're so buying into it.

The last thing I'd want to be right now is a Muslim living in Europe or anywhere, for that matter. Things will turn ugly.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you find hard enough I am sure that you will find enough examples of violence in both the Old and the New Testament. Society was vastly different back then.

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #289
    Please try to keep it civil here. Don't go full retard and spread the hatred about religion unless it's a reasonable argument. Don't turn it into one of those threads.

If you make the mess here it will just end up locked with infractions going your way.
    :tup:

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #291
    This is gonna grow way out of proportion, we can't even imagine what people in higher places who already hated immigrants are gonna come u[ with. And the general public, scared for their lives as they are are easy targets. Add that to the hate they're accumulating, they're so buying into it.

The last thing I'd want to be right now is a Muslim living in Europe or anywhere, for that matter. Things will turn ugly.
    Mind toning down the doomsday report? You ain't even living in a European country :sergio:

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #300
    You don't need to be in Europe to know how humans react to such disasters when it involves another ethnic group. :sergio: Ever heard of history?
    London, Madrid, Stockholm, Brussels, Frankfurt, Toulouse and Burgas. Where's your doomsday now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)