Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (3 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We're not in court, your point is either ass backwards (that the act of terrorisme is somehow an intrinsic propperty of Islam) pr utterly banal (that Islam can effectively be harnessed into a powerful means of radicalizing the feeble)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
In russia we have a law which can put me in jail for blasphemy btw, my opponent just have to prove that i hurt his feelings in the court... :lol: the problem is that feelings are not law unit, that's why no one was sentenced because of this nonsense in the past 3 years since putin signed this bill

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We're not in court, your point is either ass backwards (that the act of terrorisme is somehow an intrinsic propperty of Islam) pr utterly banal (that Islam can effectively be harnessed into a powerful means of radicalizing the feeble)
Yes, that's what I said...

Neither of those things are my point. I literally told you what the point was.

You are a silly man. I think your comprehension skills are lacking.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
that is the biggest load of bull and usually comes from people so insulated they probably dont know any muslims, who in your opinion can come out and speak for muslims?

this was following the beheading in london

Everytime something bad happens with Islam you post (or someone posts) this video. :D

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Islam is hijacked?
Quran
65:4
And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.
Now lets move to /peaceful/ muslims and what quran does say about them
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-

This book is promising special rewards for terrorists, what more can i say

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

But no, Islam is hijacked by the CSI and FBI and KGB and MI6

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am sure you could find similar quotes in the bible.
Yes. That's why it's not wise to base your life on a 2000 year old book.

The Pope might not say it out loud, but he's challenging the Bible in more ways than one.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Arab social media is abuzz with comment on the Charlie Hebdo attack. While most tweeters condemn the attack and voice solidarity with the victims, some have blamed the magazine for inciting hatred and "terrorism" through its caricatures.

Now It's the magazine's fault...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Arab social media is abuzz with comment on the Charlie Hebdo attack. While most tweeters condemn the attack and voice solidarity with the victims, some have blamed the magazine for inciting hatred and "terrorism" through its caricatures.

Now It's the magazine's fault...
Of course! did you see her clothes? She was asking for it :agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What have I missed here?

I'm too busy in the Sneijder thread. What do we know about these fools?

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure you could find similar quotes in the bible.
Old testament. Not the New Testament I don't think.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Please try to keep it civil here. Don't go full retard and spread the hatred about religion unless it's a reasonable argument. Don't turn it into one of those threads.

If you make the mess here it will just end up locked with infractions going your way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)