Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand why freedom of speech is even being brought up after this massacre. Of course the paper is entitled to their right to post whatever they want -- it's their newspaper, after all. So what if it causes outrage for some? The very mention of it, to me, is just a subliminal way of demeaning it.

The French should create hundreds of similar papers to combat the neanderthals.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
SO, basically, turkish prime minister said that this ter-act was organized to raise up the islamphobia wave :sergio: I mean what has happened with the turkish nation, from Ataturk to this piece of shit politicans just in 70 years

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4781867 said:
SO, basically, turkish prime minister said that this ter-act was organized to raise up the islamphobia wave :sergio: I mean what has happened with the turkish nation, from Ataturk to this piece of shit politicans just in 70 years
Source?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4781867 said:
@Turk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

French police have released these photos of the two brothers wanted in connection with the attacks. Cherif Kouachi (l) is 32, and his brother Said is 34.

- - - Updated - - -

Sources tell AFP that 18-year-old Hamyd Mourad surrendered to police at 23:00 local time on Wednesday "after seeing his name circulating on social media". "He has been arrested and taken into custody," another source told the agency.

A hashtag called #MouradHamydInnocent is trending in France, reportedly started by classmates of 18-year-old Hamyd Mourad who say they were in class with him at the time of the attack.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4781700 said:
i will never tolerate shit like this, as you can see this is repetitive shit, time after time they are killing innocent people because of their fucking god or whoever

- - - Updated - - -

what about the other people that kill for other reasons? like drugs, sex, money, respect and cuz they can

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
what about the other people that kill for other reasons? like drugs, sex, money, respect and cuz they can
you can't kill other people, it's just simple as that

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015...lice-idUSKBN0KF0NI20150106?utm_source=twitter
Islamic State 'police' official beheaded: Syria monitor

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/07/us-france-shooting-islamicstate-idUSKBN0KG1QS20150107
"The lions of Islam have avenged our Prophet," said Abu Mussab, a Syrian who fights with the Islamic State, which has captured broad swathes of Iraqi and Syrian territory.

"These are our lions. It's the first drops - more will follow," he said, speaking via an internet connection from Syria. He added that he and his fellow fighters were happy about the incident.

"Let these crusaders be scared because they should be."

- - - Updated - - -

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu strongly condemned the shooting and said to associate Islam with terrorism would be a mistake. He called for a fight against both extremism and Islamophobia.

"Our religion is a religion of peace ... We are against all forms of terrorism," he told reporters in Ankara.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
agreed. but killing will always happen, my point is you are very upset by this, but killing has been going on for centuries. for example how come you are not active in make more posters here aware about the massacres in nigeria?

sorry, i am not trying to sound harsh or attack you. i am just giving you my perspective of your activity in this thread.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
agreed. but killing will always happen, my point is you are very upset by this, but killing has been going on for centuries. for example how come you are not active in make more posters here aware about the massacres in nigeria?

sorry, i am not trying to sound harsh or attack you. i am just giving you my perspective of your activity in this thread.
who told you that im not upset about it? how many acts of terrorism has happened in Nigeria, Iraq? Look at the Syria :sergio: and ofc in Russia - Volgograd in december of 2013, Grozny in december 2014, and asian airplanes, and war in Ukraine, and crash of the virgin galactic ship, it's all hard to swallow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)