Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (12 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4781804 said:
[/B]

Insensitive inflammatory toilet paper that exists for 30+ years

seems legit
almost as legit as your knowledge of the publication

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4781804 said:
[/B]

Insensitive inflammatory toilet paper that exists for 30+ years

seems legit

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

it's not about the knowledge, but about the fact that this magazine was bringing money to it owners for 30 years and it does mean that many people were fans of it

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
my view is let's not lose perspective simply because something bad happened, i see all kinds of people with the hashtag iamcharlie, and i know for a fact they are not, charlie is not satire it is mostly really insensitive inflammatory toilet paper.
I though you were pro banning offensive images like the on you posted.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

"Where are our taxes going?" Missile: "On Syrians' faces."

Charlie Hebdo criticized Europe being ruled by banks. Here Hitler shown saying, "I'm an idiot! I should have worked at the BNP!" (One of the largest banks in France.)

Sunday, May 6, 2012, one minute before the election results - France prepares to flick away Sarkozy.

First official photo of newly elected Hollande, pushing Sarkozy into a meat grinder.

After Michael Jackson died, Charlie Hebdo published a cover depicting him as a skeleton with the caption: "Michael Jackson, finally white."

After an armed man entered French newspaper LibŽration's offices in Paris in 2013, injuring one staff member, Charlie Hebdo published this cover which reads: The press is doing fine. It excites jerks."

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
this one is pure gold

In this cover, the newspaper called itself an irresponsible newspaper, and likening itself to a Neanderthal, claiming that the invention of humor is the process of adding fuel to the fire.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The biggest Danish political party at the moment is advocating a suspension of the state as we know it. Closing all Mosques, withdrawing citizenships etc.

I have a vision of a couple of Muslim kids lynched in the nearest future. Fucking hell.

- - - Updated - - -

my view is let's not lose perspective simply because something bad happened, i see all kinds of people with the hashtag iamcharlie, and i know for a fact they are not, charlie is not satire it is mostly really insensitive inflammatory toilet paper.
Is this really the day for a qualitative discussion of the paper and its quality?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Where did you find this one? I like it.
reddit
many people suggests that this one is frm banksy but i dunno

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest Danish political party at the moment is advocating a suspension of the state as we know it. Closing all Mosques, withdrawing citizenships etc.

I have a vision of a couple of Muslim kids lynched in the nearest future. Fucking hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this really the day for a qualitative discussion of the paper and its quality?
O_O harsh

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

That's a good idea. I think concentration camps would be more effective tho.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That's a good idea. I think concentration camps would be more effective tho.
Well said. And we have an election coming up soon, only two parties are going to be out of the race for who can be toughest on Muslims.

The upcoming years are going to be apeshit in Europe. :sergio:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well said. And we have an election coming up soon, only two parties are going to be out of the race for who can be toughest on Muslims.

The upcoming years are going to be apeshit in Europe. :sergio:
Sounds like ours 2 years ago, instead of Muslims it was refugees coming in by boat.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Killed cop was a muslim Ahmed Merabet

If Mohammad were to come back
"I'm the prophet you dumbass"
"shut the fuck up, infidel !"

- - - Updated - - -

What a shame that someone have to die for this unity

http://time.com/3658798/charlie-hebdo-paris-attack-front-pages/

Apr 15, 2006
And here I was thinking that was the Quran. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)