Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4781763 said:
Quran 2:2
This is the Book About which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah

This is the main problem - you CAN FUCKING DOUBT EVERY SINGLE THING in this world since you have a brain, the most amazing thing in the whole universe, you CAN THINK because of it, you can CRITICALLY THINK about everything, you can argue, analyze, draw conclusions, but mostly muslims don't use their brain when it comes to religion, anytime and anywhere there is a room for doubt yet most of you are living in the dark ages
islam jurisprudence lvl 99

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm an immigrant myself and i had to learn and adapt my new country's culture, not the other way around. I hear more and more of muslims who moved to Scandinavia and are trying to force their religion and customs into their adopted countries, forgetting they are the ones who have to adapt. I don't know how much of this is true and if it's really a big thing up there, so i was wondering.

What i can say from this side of the world is that there's always some news about some Muslim women refusing to take off their veils when taking their ID pictures, stuff like that. But then again, the American media is pretty much all anti-Islam. You can easily get sucked into this xenophobia if you're not careful.
Some, but most of them live here peacefully. I think two things make them more "Muslim" when they arrive here. Overall I would say it's because of this:

People around the world are talking about Scandinavia as it's heaven itself. When they arrive they realize it's harder to make a living than they thought. These people comes from countries with low social capital and don't have the same trust to the government as we do.

And the way we talk about Muslims here is disgusting. I'm sure it's pushing some youngsters from social vulnerable families towards the wrong people. Most Muslims here live in social vulnerable places.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Quran doesn't save against bullets and its' ugly truth for them, what the point you are trying to make? jeez
this is what satire and caricature does with people - it showing us the ugly truth

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
translation:

Massacre in egypt

The Coran is shit

it doesnt stop bullets

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4781783 said:
Quran doesn't save against bullets and its' ugly truth for them, what the point you are trying to make? jeez
this is what satire and caricature does with people - it showing us the ugly truth
nice so you are ok with this version then:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
translation:

Massacre in egypt

The Coran is shit

it doesnt stop bullets

- - - Updated - - -

nice so you are ok with this version then:

yes, but the message is different with this one - the cartoons doesn't save you from bullets? and who said something otherwise? Charly? or who? Or he had a cartoon god who has promised to save him? The people who made this pic just want to provoke us, nothing more nothing less, this pic doesn't make any sense so i just don't care about it, while muslims do believe that if you will sacrifice your life for islam and quran you will go to heaven

- - - Updated - - -

unfortunately we cant all be geniuses like you
sarcasm master level 91023123

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its sad that an impossibly brilliant comedian like rowan atkinson is only remembered as "mr bean" by the masses.
The Blackadder, especially "the third", is hands down the greatest comedy i've ever seen.

As i aged and trough the situations and circumstances, my tendency to find comedy funny has significantly declined, but Blackadder keeps cracking me up like nothing can

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
When talking about more passive vs dangerous religions I think it is important to talk about where the base of the religion resides. People aren't a product just of their religion but rather a product of their religion and their environment. For people that take up arms in more peaceful countries, well obviously they are being influenced or taking a stand about what is happening in other countries.

Now I am not justifying anything, these attacks are just the lowest of low, people need to stop taking themselves and their beliefs so seriously. But i will admit, it is easy for me to say that. Not so much someone who had been brainwashed into thinking there is only one way of thinking.

It is a real issue though, this just cannot keep happening. It needs to be stopped. But sadly how do you stop it? As I said, this stuff pisses me off because a handful of absolute lunatics are putting fuel on a fire that is absolutely out of control.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
my view is let's not lose perspective simply because something bad happened, i see all kinds of people with the hashtag iamcharlie, and i know for a fact they are not, charlie is not satire it is mostly really insensitive inflammatory toilet paper.

Insensitive inflammatory toilet paper that exists for 30+ years

seems legit

- - - Updated - - -

When talking about more passive vs dangerous religions I think it is important to talk about where the base of the religion resides. People aren't a product just of their religion but rather a product of their religion and their environment. For people that take up arms in more peaceful countries, well obviously they are being influenced or taking a stand about what is happening in other countries.

Now I am not justifying anything, these attacks are just the lowest of low, people need to stop taking themselves and their beliefs so seriously. But i will admit, it is easy for me to say that. Not so much someone who had been brainwashed into thinking there is only one way of thinking.

It is a real issue though, this just cannot keep happening. It needs to be stopped. But sadly how do you stop it? As I said, this stuff pisses me off because a handful of absolute lunatics are putting fuel on a fire that is absolutely out of control.
don't forget to bann yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)