Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I feel like crying. The intolerance towards Muslims in Europe were disgusting. Now, I don't even want to think what's going to happen to the elections.
The most disgusting thing is the Muslims here using the same freedom of speech as the cartoonist's to hail these cunt Islamists. Hypocrisy experts lvl 172727727373
That's a good example of intolerance against Muslims. Why do you have to generalize like that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Muslims were already treated like shit, I'm really scared to even imagine what this incident will do to their image to European and American eyes. I've a bad feeling about the outcome of all this.
The anti-Islamization of Europe has started primarily in Germany already.

Going to get ugly soon enough

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The Muslims were already treated like shit, I'm really scared to even imagine what this incident will do to their image to European and American eyes. I've a bad feeling about the outcome of all this.
We have people in fucking Denmark believing there will be a civil war against Muslims.

Edit - And that was before this happened.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
And this is why God is the biggest piece of shit. He gets people killed even if he's just imaginary.
Humanity will never grow as a whole as long as religions exist. It's been a cancer in our history since day one.

- - - Updated - - -

We have people in fucking Denmark believing there will be a civil war against Muslims.

Edit - And that was before this happened.
Didn't some schools in Sweden had to take their national flag down because of Muslim parents complaining or smtg?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm not. I'm talking about THE Muslims who are using the same freedom of speech to praise these attacks.
Fair enough.

I'm sick of seeing these comments on almost all of these liberal and conservative news websites in which people are saying that peaceful Muslims should raise their voice and show their disgust about what these extremists are doing, if they want to be seen differently from those radical Islamists. It makes absolutely no sense. Why should a Muslim feel even slightly responsible or embarrassed about what another person has done/is doing? Why do they have to be more outraged than say a Christian or any other human being for that matter if they want to be looked at as a harmless part of the society?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Didn't some schools in Sweden had to take their national flag down because of Muslim parents complaining or smtg?
I haven't really paid attention to it, but Sweden is afraid of offending people with coloured skin. It wouldn't surprise me they decided it for themselves.
When schools here decide not to serve pork, they blame the Muslims immediately, even though it's a decision from the school. Cases like this are almost always blown out of proportions, because of right wing spin.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Fair enough.

I'm sick of seeing these comments on almost all of these liberal and conservative news websites in which people are saying that peaceful Muslims should raise their voice and show their disgust about what these extremists are doing, if they want to be seen differently from those radical Islamists. It makes absolutely no sense. Why should a Muslim feel even slightly responsible or embarrassed about what another person has done/is doing? Why do they have to be more outraged than say a Christian or any other human being for that matter if they want to be looked at as a harmless part of the society?
My English is bad, so I really hope you understood what I meant :)
This is a problem and just shows and it will only get worse after tonight.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Fair enough.

because
you
accept
the
fundemental
things
of
ur
religion

You wont change it, you wont rewrite it, you wont remove anything from it, because you are too scared, cause heaven in the sweet place in ur imagination, you don't want to go to hell, right

"Most Muslims are peaceful. But if someone's killed for what they drew or said or wrote, you KNOW the religion of the killers.No, all religions are NOT equally violent. Some have never been violent, some gave it up centuries ago. One religion conspicuously didn’t."
Richard Dawkins

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fair enough.

I kind of have to agree. If a band of mental patients suddenly identify themselves with a perverted form of your religion, that shouldn't necessarily make them your responsibility.

The trouble, of course, is that a lot of innocents are going to bear the brunt of the backlash. But a collective question does nag us all, and Muslims in particular: what are the root causes that are drawing these psychopaths into identifying with a fake form of the religion?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Quran 2:2
This is the Book About which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah

This is the main problem - you CAN FUCKING DOUBT EVERY SINGLE THING in this world since you have a brain, the most amazing thing in the whole universe, you CAN THINK because of it, you can CRITICALLY THINK about everything, you can argue, analyze, draw conclusions, but mostly muslims don't use their brain when it comes to religion, anytime and anywhere there is a room for doubt yet most of you are living in the dark ages

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I kind of have to agree. If a band of mental patients suddenly identify themselves with a perverted form of your religion, that shouldn't necessarily make them your responsibility.

The trouble, of course, is that a lot of innocents are going to bear the brunt of the backlash. But a collective question does nag us all, and Muslims in particular: what are the root causes that are drawing these psychopaths into identifying with a fake form of the religion?
In psychology it's called ethnocentric prejudice and it's pretty normal to do. We have to educate ourselves better in that regard.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I haven't really paid attention to it, but Sweden is afraid of offending people with coloured skin. It wouldn't surprise me they decided it for themselves.
When schools here decide not to serve pork, they blame the Muslims immediately, even though it's a decision from the school. Cases like this are almost always blown out of proportions, because of right wing spin.
I'm an immigrant myself and i had to learn and adapt my new country's culture, not the other way around. I hear more and more of muslims who moved to Scandinavia and are trying to force their religion and customs into their adopted countries, forgetting they are the ones who have to adapt. I don't know how much of this is true and if it's really a big thing up there, so i was wondering.

What i can say from this side of the world is that there's always some news about some Muslim women refusing to take off their veils when taking their ID pictures, stuff like that. But then again, the American media is pretty much all anti-Islam. You can easily get sucked into this xenophobia if you're not careful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)