Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (4 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4781034 said:
Should I say shit about radical Muslims or shouldn't

- - - Updated - - -

And ofc now all the Muslims are act like they are victims :lol: the same people who is doing nothing day after day to prevent situations like this
I don't want to loose you yet, please don't!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's a shock to the system to force people to dig deep in their daily lives and recognize what principles they aspire to and believe are important.

You could try to make the case that civil rights in the U.S. during the 1960s could have been better served by threats and violence, but public sympathy would have never come around and I believe things would be even worse in places like Ferguson today if not for that.

Winning the hearts and minds of psychopathic militants is a nice recruiting strategy if you want to kill a handful of cartoonists, but its also a death wish for your own broader public aims. You can try to put the genie back in the bottle like we're still in the Dark Ages, but public sentiment knows that's regressively sheer folly -- and acts like this only alienate them even further to social irrelevancy.
I definitely agree, but the problem is that these fundamentalist do not try, or even want to win over the sympathy of the public. What's interesting in this respect, is that the major point of the 9/11 attacks was not only the actual attack and spread of terror, but just as much provocing a counterattack of the US on the muslim world, which again in the minds of the Al-Queada leaders would trigger an uprising and holy war of the borad muslim community.

The horrible thing is, that they actually seem to have succeeded. ISIS would not have been possible without the US wars of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Although I would never call ISIS the broad muslim community, as horrifyingly large as the support they receive might be.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But clearly ISIS wasn't the strategic vision of Al Qaeda when they conceived of the 9/11 attacks.

Let's not confuse being mental for being a true believer -- even if they are sometimes hard to tell apart. ;)

There's no rationalizing with mental people. They will always exist on the fringes as a threat.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

And ofc now all the Muslims are act like they are victims :lol: the same people who are doing nothing day after day to prevent situations like this
what are muslims supposed to do?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

And ofc now all the Muslims are act like they are victims :lol: the same people who are doing nothing day after day to prevent situations like this
I don't know about that. You have the Arab League and Al-Azhar who both immediately condemned the attacks right after it happened, btw.

If some drunken Russian here in San Francisco picks up a gun and starts shooting them damn Putin-haters here, should I hold you responsible for his actions?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I don't know about that. You have the Arab League and Al-Azhar who both immediately condemned the attacks right after it happened, btw.

If some drunken Russian here in San Francisco picks up a gun and starts shooting them damn Putin-haters here, should I hold you responsible for his actions?
I am biggest Putin's hater that you ever met in ur entire life, BUT if I'll write some holy book, create new religion and name it putinism and will ask my followers to kill any haters of Putin then yes blame me for this

- - - Updated - - -

what are muslims supposed to do?
Fight them, do you know where they find new terrorist and brain wash them? In the mosques ofc, take full control on imams, rewrite ur ducking holy book, remove all the "holy war" shit from it, otherwise radical Islam will exist forever

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4781052 said:
I am biggest Putin's hater that you ever met in ur entire life
I sort of figured that. But that's part of my point. You make it sound as if all Muslims support this sort of thing, as if all Russians support Putin.

Fight them, do you know where they find new terrorist and brain wash them? In the mosques ofc, take full control on imams, rewrite ur ducking holy book, remove all the "holy war" shit from it, otherwise radical Islam will exist forever
The problem isn't in the writing. It's in the human interpretation. You may as well hold all black people in America responsible for the looting of Ferguson, MO.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they already do that stuff with imams and mosques. many of them work side by side with intelligence agencies and local police. they can't govern all of them because that would be impossible.

as for changing the book. that would be impossible and it would never work anyway. anyone can interpret anything, not just books however you want. you think i am kidding? look at how many people interpret things like paintings, movies, or fiction books differently. human beings see what thy want to see and will look for justification for their actions.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4781052 said:
Rewrite the Koran?

The bible was the same during the crusades as it is now as well. As swag said, interpretation's the key.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I sort of figured that. But that's part of my point. You make it sound as if all Muslims support this sort of thing, as if all Russians support Putin.

The problem isn't in the writing. It's in the human interpretation. You may as well hold all black people in America responsible for the looting of Ferguson, MO.
Bingo
I think he does.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Rus you are retweeting the comments of the biggest bigot in Russia khadorivsky. It's disgusting to put it mildly. Yes that's what we need after such a coward attack

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Rewrite the Koran?

The bible was the same during the crusades as it is now as well. As swag said, interpretation's the key.
The same? Get ur tucking facts straight - the bible were rewrited 220 times in the English language only , we don't even know how it looked 220 versions ago, plus there are 10000 ugly things still there - slavery, killings etc

- - - Updated - - -

Rus you are retweeting the comments of the biggest bigot in Russia khadorivsky. It's disgusting to put it mildly. Yes that's what we need after such a coward attack
Khodor is amazing person, stop saying shit about him

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4781073 said:
The same? Get ur tucking facts straight - the bible were rewrited 220 times in the English languafe only , we don't even know how it looked 220 versions ago, plus there are 10000 ugly things still there - slavery, killings etc

- - - Updated - - -

Khodor is amazing person, stop saying shit about him
Yeah he is an amazing thief who fell with Putin!! I'm shocked you are putting that fact a side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)