Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
European governments do not want Muslims in their countries. Despite it, they couldn't convince some of their citizens about how dangerous Muslims are. What happened today will be their usual attempt to convert them to their 'crusade' against Muslims. It would be naive to think their secret services were caught unaware. Either they did it or they let it happen.
As I was reading each sentence, I was like:

Okay, let me see where he's going with this.
Alright, hmmm..
Errr, you're losing me.
Well perhaps in a conspiracy theory way...
Oh, no, you're just out of your f%#$ing mind.

Yep, Americans are flying jets into the World Trade Center again, and now the French are assassinating their own cartoonists for political gain. :tup:

All four of the cartoonists from the magazine were killed.
I heard there were two. And two cops.

Some people really have it bad to pretend their living back in the 7th century, even if it was nothing like the Islam they believe it to be. These people are completely lost.

These fools can't even take a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-sarcelles-synagogue-car-explodes-2015-1

Now a car bomb near Paris outside a synagogue
Probably a late New Years Eve celebration :andyandbarcelona:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As I was reading each sentence, I was like:

Okay, let me see where he's going with this.
Alright, hmmm..
Errr, you're losing me.
Well perhaps in a conspiracy theory way...
Oh, no, you're just out of your f%#$ing mind.

Yep, Americans are flying jets into the World Trade Center again, and now the French are assassinating their own cartoonists for political gain. :tup:
:tup:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
These fools can't even take a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-sarcelles-synagogue-car-explodes-2015-1

Now a car bomb near Paris outside a synagogue
Updated to say mechanical failure, thankfully.

- - - Updated - - -

European governments do not want Muslims in their countries. Despite it, they couldn't convince some of their citizens about how dangerous Muslims are. What happened today will be their usual attempt to convert them to their 'crusade' against Muslims. It would be naive to think their secret services were caught unaware. Either they did it or they let it happen.
So no "Muslim" could ever do anything wrong? It must always be down to the evil white people, right?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Updated to say mechanical failure, thankfully.

- - - Updated - - -

So no "Muslim" could ever do anything wrong? It must always be down to the evil white people, right?
When do cars suddenly explode though?

Turk would think it was a CIA sabotage on the fuel system planted in front of a synagogue to cause unrest.

Well played CIA. Well played.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You so Turk!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When do cars suddenly explode though?

Turk would think it was a CIA sabotage on the fuel system planted in front of a synagogue to cause unrest.

Well played CIA. Well played.
No idea. A French version of the Pinto? :p

But of course, the Illuminati blood lust can never be sated. WAKE UP, AMERICA.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sadly it was all four. My boss is beside himself, he works heavily in the French cartoonist field.
RIP. Sadly, I've now heard there were 12 murder victims of the attack.

Promoting this to its own thread and moving it out of the "News that makes you say WTF!" thread.

It's shocking that some people resort to the very same murderous and totalitarian tactics as the oppressive political leaders they've suffered under for eons.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
RIP. Sadly, I've now heard there were 12 murder victims of the attack.

Promoting this to its own thread and moving it out of the "News that makes you say WTF!" thread.

It's shocking that some people resort to the very same murderous and totalitarian tactics as the oppressive political leaders they've suffered under for eons.
It's also retarded. I cannot believe this is happening in 2015. I mean, being stupid in 1198 is one thing, but today? You have to really want it.

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #39
    :tup:

Great reaction.

Horrible crime.
    Yep. You can only meat such horrible events with more peace, democracy and love.

Never a second let them win by slacking on your basic values.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)