Championship Manager 4 (2 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Not at all, tell me :)
NRK reported that Drillo quit his commentating job after NRK decided that their new football show was going to be called 4-4-2. "I've always been a 4-5-1 man" reported Drillo, and he said that it was a matter of principle.

I believed that until the next day and I thought it was kinda funny, best april fools joke 2003 IMO.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
The official Glasgow Rangers website released a report that they'd signed a Turkish striker called Yardis Alpolfo, which of course is an anagram of "April Fools Day".

That in itself isn't particularly funny, but the muppets at planetfootball.com actually posted the report as real news, havng missed the joke completely

Blast! How do I make the image actually appear in the message? Alex?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Funny :howler:

mikhail (that your real name btw? :)), you can only do that in forums where IMG code is ON, which is only the Off Topic forum.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Funny :howler:

mikhail (that your real name btw? :)), you can only do that in forums where IMG code is ON, which is only the Off Topic forum.
I'm John, if you prefer. :D

I've read since that the BBC website also fell for it.

Thanks for the info.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Enhancement Pack 2 is out!!!

As promised last Friday, the interim EP2 is now available. Work continues on EP3 which is the comprehensive pack that will be available later in the month.

The following fixes are in this pack, please note that save games in most cases are compatible however for optimium results we always suggest starting a new game.

- Argentinian League now updates correctly after first season
- Danish league no longer becomes inactive after a season
- Swiss Playoff bug fix for when only top division is enabled.
- Croatian Cup fix for when only top division is enabled.
- FIFA Confederations Cup dates are now correct.
- Fixed European Cup qualifying news incorrectly indicating you'd been knocked out when you'd qualified
- Fixed crash where players are called up to a non existant U23 team.
- Fixed incompatibility between mac & pc versions causing different match results
- Fixed crash coming back from tactics screen pressing space bar more than once (dialog showing).
- MLS Ground Maintainance reduced
- Monthly installment payments now get paid to the correct team.
- CPU Player wage bug fixed
- Loaning promising youngsters made easier
- Value of non-old firm players in Scotland lowered
- Player screen now remembers its section when moving between player screens
- Sudden drop in player morale after winning cup fixed

This pack includes all the fixes of EP1 so you do not need to download each pack seperatly, this one will suffice.

http://play.game.net/Games/Download...champmanager/official_patches/404_enhance.exe

http://gamefiles.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyondergames/championshipmanager4/patches/404_enhance.exe

OP
Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    All the fixes are useless unles:

- Player screen now remembers its section when moving between player screens -

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    still waiting for Enhancement Pack 3 this one is useless.
    I got it yesterday and it made my game a lot faster.
    Online gaming crash down very often for me I hope they fix that for the next patch.

I haven't played with Juve yet, are they any good?

OP
    Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    All the fixes are useless unles:

- Player screen now remembers its section when moving between player screens -
    Sorry its useless to, doesnt seem to work for me :(

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    i have a problem with the game!!! CM4!!!!

during my first season with a team i issued a player a formal warning for playing a bad game!!! he thought he was treated unfairly! i didn't bother with that! the season ended! i ended up winning both the Seria A and the Champions League!!!

now we are close to the end of the second season! and this player's contract is close to expire! no matter what kind of contract i offer him! he keeps on rejecting them!!!

how can i fix that??? how can i make him change his mind and stay with the club? he plays all the games in my formation and he has no problems with first team football!!!!

any suggestions anyone?

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Sell him. Who is it by the way?
    can't sell him!!!

it is my favorite juve player!!! i took charge of the team because of him!!!
    NEDVED!

i did the warning thingy coz i wanted to try it out!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)