Champions Youth Cup (5-19 August) (3 Viewers)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
halftime 0-0. Our youngsters played very well duirng the 1st half. Lets hope we'll be able to score after ths. Yup, great freekick from Ayub.

Aug 1, 2003
we played well, but lost. tough luck. met the boys afterwards. unsurprisingly they looked sad, but they're ok. better than how milan reacted when they lost to us lol. i only spoke to them a bit because they're sad and i couldnt hide my own sadness as well. while they're busy with other fans and i stood alone, rampulla came and chatted w me and that was a great consolation :) he was talking about juventus membership and asked whether the delivery was fast. lol. told chiarenza thanks for everything and come again. sigh.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
No big surprise there.

But I could only hope, if Giovinco was playing, could things have actually be the other way round.

Aug 1, 2003
we did well throughout the tournament.. best defence, and even though we were shaky in our group matches, we definitely dominated the games vs inter and milan.. we also did well vs MU but they got the goal and we didnt, it was just tough luck, someone had to win. the boys did well.

sent em off at the airport today. they were very exhausted. well, thats that.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Full time Manchester Unired 1 - 0 Juventus. We lost but trust me guys our young last gave them a very good fight till the end. Forza Juve!
we did well throughout the tournament.. best defence, and even though we were shaky in our group matches, we definitely dominated the games vs inter and milan.. we also did well vs MU but they got the goal and we didnt, it was just tough luck, someone had to win. the boys did well.
:sad: It's a pity they lost to ManU! I'm sure they did their best. At least they got further than inter and Milan.

sent em off at the airport today. they were very exhausted. well, thats that.
I hope they have a safe journey home!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)