[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (22 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
شيزيو;3949987 said:
:scared: He scored against Inter, 3 days later we lost against Bayern and were disqualified.

He scored against Torino, 3 days later :scared:
that wasn't on 5 december. Now we will win or draw atleast. But I am absolute not 100% sure. But if we go out then we can only blame ourselves for not winning in NSJ :andy2: still fucking pissed about that game

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Derek McGovern from The Mirror, he's a tipster with jokes:

After Shakhtar and Juventus draw in Donetsk tonight there will be cries of 'fix' all over Europe.

I won't be joining in - I'm crying 'fix' before.

A point apiece will see both sides through to the Champions League. knockout stage at the expense of Chelsea.

The Blues will be sentenced to the wildly derided Europa League, and possibly the even more wildly derided Avram Grant.

Odds for the draw generally hover around 9-4, but tonight the best you'll get is 10-11.

Some would call that a disgrace - bookies are effectively admitting it could be a carve-up. I call it manna from heaven - it WILL be a carve-up.

You are getting close to even-money for a stone-cold certainty and in your entire lifetime you won't get many chances to do that.

In fact, I've only ever had one such opportunity - it finished second.

Buffoons will make a case for either the Shakhtar win or the Juve win.

They will make a case that with the draw so short there must be value elsewhere. What they won't make is a profit.

If tonight's match doesn't finish in a draw, my first New Year's resolution will be to not bet any more. My second will be to not bet any less.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
i-m nervous since the first game when shaktar was very dangerous and we were a little bit superficially, but tonight we play with our homeworks done, with determination and win this group, we have the power to do it even without claudio, i like the 3-5-2 conte-s formation because we need to handle the balls from midfield to play vucinic and finally giovinco. Forza Juveee! will be the greatest win of the year:jvefan:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can see us failing miserably tonight. Unless we play out attacking then all I see is a shakhtar win.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Chiellini ready for Juve return
By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini will reportedly return to the Juventus side for this evening’s crucial Champions League game at Shakhtar Donetsk.

The Italian international is a doubt given that he hasn’t played since limping out of the 3-0 win over Chelsea in the same competition.

However, stories on Wednesday are suggesting that the stopper has passed a fitness test and will start in the Ukraine.

Boss Antonio Conte, who will return to the bench this weekend, is set to field a 3-5-2 system that will be without the suspended Claudio Marchisio.

Summer signing Paul Pogba is expected to start in place on the Italian international. Mirko Vucinic and Sebastian Giovinco could be the front two.

Juve need a draw to qualify for the last 16, while a win would actually see them top the group.

Juventus probable: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Vucinic, Giovinco.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It hardly ever has -10°C in hotels and airports.
that was I was thinking.
if one players moans tonight about the cold, I really get annoyed and will remove that player from the list.

- - - Updated - - -

WELL PERHAPS HE STARTS TO FREEZE 0 WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT PERHAPS YOU SHOULD JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE LIKE DIFFERING OPINIONS ON WHAT "SHIT COLD IS"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
:disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

:janna: what are you saying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)