[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (2 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];3948483 said:
You are going to Cuntcelona and you are happy about it? :sergio:
Of couse I am. I like the city and the fact that it isn't freezing cold like in Denmark. I know it sounds weird to an one dimensional person like you, but a city of millions of people isn't just like the football club.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
This game fixed?

No I don't think so, but I think if it is around 70th minute still a draw both sides won't take any risks. that is why I would put my money on a draw.
Valencia 1-1 Bayern was fixed too. I made good money. They needed draw to qualify both and they got a draw.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Of couse I am. I like the city and the fact that it isn't freezing cold like in Denmark. I know it sounds weird to an one dimensional person like you, but a city of millions of people isn't just like the football club.
i've been to barcelona before it was cool

it makes me feel bad because

1) thats a hipster thing to do
2) i visited the team with the most disgusting and annoying fans in the world

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Anyway, regarding the game wednesday, who do you think should start: Quag or Gio in the 3-5-2?
I'm leaning towards Gio, but I'm not too sure.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Shakhtar v Juventus
o A draw or victory for Juventus will see the Italian champions through to the next stage along with Shakhtar who have already qualified.
o Juventus must win in order to finish top of the group, but defeat would see them eliminated if Chelsea beat Nordsjælland. If Chelsea do not win, Juve will qualify.
o Juventus have fired in more shots on target than any other team in the Champions League (38).
o Shakhtar have won 13 and lost just two of their last 19 European games on home soil (excluding qualifiers).
o Shakhtar have won four of 15 matches in European competition against Italian teams (W4 D1 L10), the first of those victories was a home win over Juventus in the 1976-77 UEFA Cup.
o Juventus have lost just one of their seven matches against Ukrainian opposition (W4 D2 L1) in Europe.
o The Italian champions have drawn each of their last five matches away from home in European competition.
o Shakhtar are the joint-top scorers in the Champions League this season along with PSG with 12 goals.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
This is what I'd go for.

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Barzagli-Chiellini

Vidal-Pirlo-Asamoah

Giovinco-Quag-Mirko

As Salvatore has said, if we play like we can then we should walk away with something, however every player has to perform to the maximum.
You cant just bench Marchisio. Especially after last match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)