[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (138 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Our hardest game of the season and like with the Chelsea game, scoring first is a must.

I feel this game is too big for Pogba and his somewhat laid back attitude and with his tendency not to press or track back as much Asamoah should take his place in a midfield three.

This is what I'd go for.

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Barzagli-Chiellini

Vidal-Pirlo-Asamoah

Giovinco-Quag-Mirko

As Salvatore has said, if we play like we can then we should walk away with something, however every player has to perform to the maximum.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i know its a difficult game tomorrow but some ppl here are nibbling on shaktars foreskin a little too much..

why put urself in a mindfuck? we want to qualify? why u ask? to face the madrids and barcas yeahh!!! but ohh nooo its shaktar oh noooo!!!! madrid, barca, bayern etc >>shaktar so what are you all really saying?? fucktards...

if you're prone to fear at least throttle it...

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Shakhtar have been on par with the best teams in the tournament this year. That's why we're nervous.
i dont fear shaktar as much as i fear us putting out a shitty heartless performance thats what im concerned about..when we go out there and put in a gutless unforced error prone display, any team at this level cud beat us..

Jan 22, 2009
i dont fear shaktar as much as i fear us putting out a shitty heartless performance thats what im concerned about..when we go out there and put in a gutless unforced error prone display, any team at this level cud beat us..
What the hell makes u even consider we are going to put a "shitty heartless performance" at this stage?? That's even out of the question!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Chiello is included in the squad but is not sure for the first 11 because of fitness problems.Thats not good .I just want him to be ready on time.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
We need to have 5 strikers in case of injuries. But it does sound weird that those three aren't called up.

EDIT: Bendtner is injured... Sauce: Juventus

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
It's not out of the question considering how bad we played in the first leg against them and the Danes.
maan we were horrible in that game and really rode our luck. i have the utmost confidence in my team in that if we keep our heads on, we will prevail..hope conte has vidal in a small cage somewhere poking him with a hot piece of iron...then unleashing the beast on willian..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)