[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (67 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
To show them how scared we are? Not a good idea.

Just stick to the familiar 3-5-2 system and play your hearts out.
:agree:

Licht & Asa will add extra cover to the defence...

My only concern is us being slow in countering the opposition which we may need in this game.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Tbh, whatever formation is played, if it doesn't work out most of us will moan and say we should of played another formation. Then there is the discussion of who to have up front, and honestly I have no idea who to put in our front two. No one really stands out for me, but I would feel Vucinic Quag to start and introducing Giovinco in the 2nd half could help a lot. It's a shame Matri has lost all confidence, he was quite good when we got him on loan for half a season.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Tbh, whatever formation is played, if it doesn't work out most of us will moan and say we should of played another formation. Then there is the discussion of who to have up front, and honestly I have no idea who to put in our front two. No one really stands out for me, but I would feel Vucinic Quag to start and introducing Giovinco in the 2nd half could help a lot. It's a shame Matri has lost all confidence, he was quite good when we got him on loan for half a season.
Blame the coaching staff...

Jan 22, 2009
The bookies are no fools guys, whenever they introduced such odds for a draw, it always came out to be the final result! I remember a few such games with similar draw odds such as, Porto - Arsenal, Sweden - Denmark and so on...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The bookies are no fools guys, whenever they introduced such odds for a draw, it always came out to be the final result! I remember a few such games with similar draw odds such as, Porto - Arsenal, Sweden - Denmark and so on...
Your point is? :D

Ahhhh yes! What a load of shit....
:agree:

He had a couple of bad matches and was not really allowed to come off the bench ever since.
While others were...

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
We don't fear them, we just have to be cautious :p I would very much like to finish 2nd in the sense that I feel we can take any of the big guns on our day. Would especially love to be drawn against Man Utd since their defense is so damn frail atm....and I have a couple mates who support em :p

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This game fixed?

No I don't think so, but I think if it is around 70th minute still a draw both sides won't take any risks. that is why I would put my money on a draw.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
شيزيو;3948062 said:
If we concede first, don't think we can recover.

Hopefully will come out strong and sneak a goal and then sit back for the rest of the game.

I'll be inclined to play with a lone striker.

Buffon

Barza--Bon--Chiello
Licht--------------------De Ceglie
Vidal----Pirlo---Asamoah
---------Pogba
-----------Vucinic.
You will play Ceglie in such match?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
شيزيو;3948062 said:
If we concede first, don't think we can recover.

Hopefully will come out strong and sneak a goal and then sit back for the rest of the game.

I'll be inclined to play with a lone striker.

Buffon

Barza--Bon--Chiello
Licht--------------------De Ceglie
Vidal----Pirlo---Asamoah
---------Pogba
-----------Vucinic.
I see what you did there, and i tend to agree, but vucinic doesnt work as a long striker, better put someone like bendtner on who can act as a targetman.

- - - Updated - - -

You will play Ceglie in such match?
he has asamoah closeby

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh how I'd love to see the two teams knock the ball around for a draw whilst the English press dubs us Juventus proven cheaters and Ukrainian oligarch mafia.

Still, I don't expect the game to be like that at all.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I just read that the referee for our match, Jonas Eriksson, is a millionaire. Apparently he owned 15% of IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) until he sold his shares for around 10 mio dollars 5 years ago.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh how I'd love to see the two teams knock the ball around for a draw whilst the English press dubs us Juventus proven cheaters and Ukrainian oligarch mafia.

Still, I don't expect the game to be like that at all.
How do you say, "Gol di Muntari" in Chelsease?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)