[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (16 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
what should he do to get 9 or 10 ??? go past the whole team and score 5 goals? :D
To be honest, apart from the goals, he wasn't as involved in the general play as he could have been.

A 9 or 10 performance is not only scoring the goals, but also terrorising the defence all game and being the commander of the match. That said, it's not Ale's fault that he didn't do that, because we were playing somewhat conservatively.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's hard for me to confess. It is really hard but I do love Ranieri :D

The way he was following the match near the line, the way he celebrated our goals, the way he reacted after Ale's missing chance, I had never watched such things with Capello or even Lippi. Ranieri is the man.

P.S. Mellberg had match of his life tonight. I'm falling in love with him too. Hell, I'm falling in love with eleven players and one coach :stuckup:

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
the german fuckers said that there were 3 penalties for real that were not given
well i usually hate to admit it, but its kind of true. at least 1 out of the 3 was a penalty.. But who cares! What matters is the final score..
Forza Juve! Great game, Great score..

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
The win was an unexpected result, I thought at best we could get a draw, Real should of at least 1 penalty but who cares.

Since 2003 when we have scored first in a Champions League match we have always go on to win :vinny:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
the german fuckers said that there were 3 penalties for real that were not given
So did the English F(bleep)s! Their biased outpouring of drivel was hellish to listen to, but I had to keep the sound on, because the dog is :scared: It's Guy Fawkes night and I needed the sound to drown out the sound of the fireworks!

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Did you guys see Chiellini and Tiago in the end? :lol:

Props to the Juve fans who were heard all game and also Madrid's fans for the DP standing O. They were a bit whiny during the game though.
no but i want to now seeing that everyone is mentioning it!!!

any pics or vid links?:juvefan2: :jvefan: :flag3:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I'm feeling amazing right now! I owe it to the brave, determined. and brilliant 11 giants today at the Bernabeu, one of them is a hero to all of us Juventino, Alessandro Del piero. This man is simply incredible, I don't know if I should call him 'man', what he has displayed for us gives us a legitimate reason for us to doubt his mortality.

The way he perfectly places three goals against the helpless so-called world number 1 in 2 games is astonishing. Juve's stadium should be names after this man, it would be a sin to ever forget what he has done for this club. Forza Juve Forza Del piero.

The team was solid tonight, they played with a very realistic mentality; they defended beautifully, yes, they DEFENDED beautifully and intelligently. Little went passed them, they simply made a mockery of Schuster's inexistent tactics. They had phenomenal positioning and played like true professionals. I was extremely proud tonight of Juve, they way they held their ground and dedicated themselves to beating Real at the Bernabeu.

Only 2 seasons ago, we were watching our team battle through serie B, we were witnessing our champions trying to restore Juventus to its rightful position. Today, we witness our team beat the almighty Real Madrid twice in a row to stand to make the old lady's name echo again among the ears of the world.

Congrats to everyone ,congrats to the players, to Ranieri, to all the fans for this victory. Hopefully, this is only the beggining of a new Juventus era.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
To be honest, apart from the goals, he wasn't as involved in the general play as he could have been.

A 9 or 10 performance is not only scoring the goals, but also terrorising the defence all game and being the commander of the match. That said, it's not Ale's fault that he didn't do that, because we were playing somewhat conservatively.
Yes, but his effectiveness quotient is superb and unbelievably high

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ranieri asked me to post this only for Cronios and he also told me to send it with love:

“The usual suspects will start insulting me again the moment we are defeated! Don't worry about that.”

Now soap it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)